• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

JAFO's Pole: Taco Bell Quesalupa - Hot Or Not? Vote NOW!!

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
[MENTION=73591]JAFO[/MENTION] get in the chatbox, robbie got a quesalupa!

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Raddave - can we get a thread split from the Do Not Buy thread into this one? Just the stuff irrelevant to that thread but that belongs here.

Maybe this belongs in The Bin?

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
I dunno, but we need a thread of the year vote, this will be the winner for 2016.

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
523dfff2b9ec747c47b330173fab4d26cbca85e417b845dd1ba4186bbe92f784.jpg

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
This will pretty much be us at the gtg, you do now that, right?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Raddave - can we get a thread split from the Do Not Buy thread into this one? Just the stuff irrelevant to that thread but that belongs here.

Maybe this belongs in The Bin?

NCD :(

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Wow JAFO I must say that you have a very impressive pole and in fact I am not sure when I have seen one topping it in either size or quality. With a pole like this a man can go far!

Now, you good folk are making the same mistake that Taco Bell did, you are forgetting physics! The cheese in the wrapper is in a pocket like that of a pita bread and when the wrapper is made the cheese is surly spread evenly between the two halves and in fact it probably goes in as a sheet of cheese.

Then what do happens? They stick the wrapper in a warming oven, melt the cheese and then proceed to stand the taco upright so all the cheese runs to the bottom. Of all people who would expect Taco Bell to register a fail in taco engineering?
What they should have done is used a high melting point cheese (eg: actual cheese not that cheese powder and emulsifier they use now) or designed the packaging so the taco sat on it's side which would vastly reduce the effects of gravity on the cheesy filling (a more accurate term than "cheese" which it clearly isn't).

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Wow JAFO I must say that you have a very impressive pole and in fact I am not sure when I have seen one topping it in either size or quality. With a pole like this a man can go far!

Now, you good folk are making the same mistake that Taco Bell did, you are forgetting physics! The cheese in the wrapper is in a pocket like that of a pita bread and when the wrapper is made the cheese is surly spread evenly between the two halves and in fact it probably goes in as a sheet of cheese.

Then what do happens? They stick the wrapper in a warming oven, melt the cheese and then proceed to stand the taco upright so all the cheese runs to the bottom. Of all people who would expect Taco Bell to register a fail in taco engineering?
What they should have done is used a high melting point cheese (eg: actual cheese not that cheese powder and emulsifier they use now) or designed the packaging so the taco sat on it's side which would vastly reduce the effects of gravity on the cheesy filling (a more accurate term than "cheese" which it clearly isn't).

That wouldnt happen in the ISS !

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14

Col, you're a genius.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13

Aha!! Boss is right - we are being ripped off due to incorrect cooking of the shell!!

Taco Bell - know this: if you do not remedy this, if you don't correct your shabby cooking of these shells, there will be AT LEAST 15 middle aged men surrounded by cheap hookers, all of us wearing insanely expensive reps that we can NEVER hope to sell for what we paid for them - yea, INVESTED in them - and we'll all have our Bawllz out, as usual. And you shall bend your knee and give us what we ask for, no - what we demand!! Do not push us to this. Because we shall not falter, we shall not fail, we WILL make Quesalupas great again!!

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
What they should have done is used a high melting point cheese (eg: actual cheese, not that cheese powder and emulsifier they use now) or designed the packaging so the taco sat on it's side which would vastly reduce the effects of gravity on the cheesy filling (a more accurate term than "cheese" which it clearly isn't).

It's like that stuff from which they make Velveeta. ECP (engineered cheez product) is not really food. It's an oil-based filler. Cheese costs too much, apparently.

Now, let's all Live Mas and make a run for the border. (Two slogans that should die from malnutrition.)