• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 Ap Rgrc new release

Daytona1984

Renowned Member
13/2/10
I totally agree if the factories try to recover their investments (for tools, gen watches etc.) and make some profit. But I don't understand why they are spending serious money for e.g. a gen AP Schumi and still don't get the dial colors right! Why spending money for gen watches as a template in the first place when not using these parts properly for a correct replication process?

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
I think it's a endless story when we (EU and US guys) try to understand chines factories....

Sent from my iPhone 6

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Questions have been asked about the actual construction of the bezel both before Cny and on this release, lack of confirmation from makers leads me to believe it is plastic! Hope I'm wrong but!!!!

As for pricing guys, well read between the line is all I'm saying as there's more to this

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Questions have been asked about the actual construction of the bezel both before Cny and on this release, lack of confirmation from makers leads me to believe it is plastic! Hope I'm wrong but!!!!

As for pricing guys, well read between the line is all I'm saying as there's more to this

Indeed would be a shame if your assumption is true..

"well read between the line is all I'm saying as there's more to this..." Really, any pictures.. not great at ready :D

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12

I believe Shark to be right about bezel!

Coupling in his final sentence with Slaughterer's picture of Chronopassion rotor bearing (upgrade for JF) - maybe we are getting closer to that movement clone?!
Although this release clearly doesn't have it as the datewheel and crown is wrong...

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
From what I know there is No clone movement guys, most we are gonna see is clone plates.

Could be wrong thou I very much doubt it!!!!

There are other reasons why these prices are climbing and climbing, info is kinda out there you just need to put it together [emoji57]

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
There are other reasons why these prices are climbing and climbing, info is kinda out there you just need to put it together [emoji57]
Mate, I look and look and think a lot... But I really can't understand why these prices are so high.
Please help us to know. ;)

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
Because they are whores. I am so frustrated. Not a single fcuken AP rep that comes close to a gen. This is ridiculous. I don't mind paying 700 if you get everytHing right! Especially the dial colour.

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
Because they are whores. I am so frustrated. Not a single fcuken AP rep that comes close to a gen. This is ridiculous. I don't mind paying 700 if you get everytHing right! Especially the dial colour.

I am also pretty irritated by the 1:0.9 reps... they do get divers pretty much spot on & are more reliable so next one may be another diver again

greekgod

Renowned Member
3/5/11
I am also pretty irritated by the 1:0.9 reps... they do get divers pretty much spot on & are more reliable so next one may be another diver again

Haha that's true but IT'S A DIVER... DIVER IS UGLY ... But necessary ;)

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
i like my diver :)

simple and reliable