• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 Ap Rgrc new release

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
I have the same impressions, too

I've just asked Ryan, if in person the dial is similar to that of the JF Chrono passion, he says its similar, good enough for me, I have no reason to doubt Ryan..

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
mispricing? excited to see a review on this nevertheless. wont be getting this... was never a fan of AP

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Neither was I till I had the first one on my wrist. Now I'm hooked...

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Tracking shows the watch to be in the country...
With a bit of luck may have it tomorrow...
Here's hoping!

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the J12 Jonny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
So that what I see is the Dial ok... So he J12 have many Cool updates...
I will post little later today an Review of the J12 RC Black...

The Bezel is absolut Amazing !!!

Bezel have GEN Construction but is a few millimeters smaller inside... So you can easily Mod them to GEN Specs that you can Fit the GEN Crystal... The Case self has also GEN Specs... The Bezel Scews are sooooo nice and have also GEN Specs... The First Screws that Fit on the GEN Bezel...

The j12 Rubber Straps are Amazing too they are sooooo Soft... I prefer it GEN Straps...

The Crystal has an nice AR for Far East AR... The Hands and Dial of the J12 are much much better as the Noob.

The Numbers on the Dial have the right Gen like specs...

So all in all the j12 AP Waches are all stunners!!!

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
I am also looking for a nice RG watch as the possible J12 15400 is probably not coming this year I was thinking of getting a RGRC but as I look more and really want to pull the trigger I am just starting at the olive oil brown dial that should be Black.... just too bad it just isnt perfect. My family consist of people with expensive gen watches and I do not like to be called out on as being one with a rep.

jpohl402

10/7/12

Bezel have GEN Construction but is a few millimeters smaller inside... So you can easily Mod them to GEN Specs that you can Fit the GEN Crystal... The Case self has also GEN Specs... The Bezel Scews are sooooo nice and have also GEN Specs... The First Screws that Fit on the GEN Bezel...

The j12 Rubber Straps are Amazing too they are sooooo Soft... I prefer it GEN Straps...

The Crystal has an nice AR for Far East AR... The Hands and Dial of the J12 are much much better as the Noob.

You've bought & received MattB's from M2M then, Zocker?! Thanks! :)

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14

Sounds very promising...
Mine is now out of Customs.. but with good old Parcelfarce.. don't think I'll get it before Monday :(

Paladium

15/2/13
I am also looking for a nice RG watch as the possible J12 15400 is probably not coming this year I was thinking of getting a RGRC but as I look more and really want to pull the trigger I am just starting at the olive oil brown dial that should be Black.... just too bad it just isnt perfect. My family consist of people with expensive gen watches and I do not like to be called out on as being one with a rep.

Then what are you doing in a rep forum? Most of the ap reps are good enough for everyone and none of them are perfect. Before you convince others, convince yourself first.

D

d4m.test

Just look at another model like the 44mm carbon or go for another watch model all together like the SS Diver. Did You notice all APROOs are visibly thicker than gen?

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
here you can see the dial colour quite well I think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AtGsOWq8d0
Do you guys know if J12 caseback would fit on my noob rgrc?
Also I know J12 straps for 42mm ROOs dont fit noob 42mm ROOs but what about if you get J12 end links? will these fit?

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Its arrived :D
But it appears to be DOA :(
The dial isn't grey or a dark grey either... sort of grey'ish brown'ish olive'ish... ish!
But other than that, its a bloody nice watch, great strap, lovely RG finish, RC Bezel is superb, much better than the RC Bezel on my 57th St..
I'll post pictures later.. but right now, trying to get to the bleeding thing to work!

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Shame it appears to be DOA...
But Ryan being the fantastic TD he is, situation is in hand...

Pics

Chrono Passion with a better Grey dial, why couldn't JF have used this has their base grey for the dial!!

Indoor snaps..

Bezel looks good!

Overall (ignoring the fact it doesn't work!)
Pro's - It's a lovely watch!
Con's - The usual AP Rep Flaws, the Dial could be a lot better and given their current dials in use on other watches, they're more than capable of getting the dial, maybe not "right" but a lot better!

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Crystal looks just like ones on Noob? Or is it the lighting?

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Lighting, whilst not great, its better than the crystal on my noob 57th St..