• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Iwc 3714 zf

RedCoconut

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/12/15
hi guys, can anyone reccomend where i can find a replacement 3714 chrono reset button/pusher?

Are they an easy DIY or will i need to return to a watchsmith to install?

thank you

higginsd

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/12
At scotchwatch.com And it is an easy change.

What does the "multiple account" mean in your Avatar?

RedCoconut

Do not accept unsolicited offers
2/12/15
Thank you higgins. Ill have a look. I have an account but I cant log in to it. Even with a password reset my email isnt receiving it :(

Kornsoup

Getting To Know The Place
11/2/16
FYI guys, the ZF version doesn't have an actual screw on bezel. the screws in the back are merely decoration! It IS still a press on bezel.

ortho

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
13/8/12
Yet another point for the SWF version in my book

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kornsoup

11/2/16
The SWF version is definitely held on by the screws?

As a sidenote, I noticed there's a ZF v2 out now. Listed on intime, I think is where I saw it.

Yes, the gold color seems improved (less yellow) but hands look less 3D.

QBalance156

25/8/07
FYI guys, the ZF version doesn't have an actual screw on bezel. the screws in the back are merely decoration! It IS still a press on bezel.

Wow! Great info! It seems a bit crazy that ZF would throw money and time into something that is hidden by the caseback. [MENTION=120799]Kornsoup[/MENTION], were you able to completely remove the bezel? Any pics of the dissected watch?

kennycoder

Renowned Member
Certified
10/9/12
That's really weird for ZF. Anyway SWF has real screws. I can confirm cause i removed the movement and swapped the dial.

Kornsoup

11/2/16
Wow! Great info! It seems a bit crazy that ZF would throw money and time into something that is hidden by the caseback. @Kornsoup, were you able to completely remove the bezel? Any pics of the dissected watch?

I spent at least 15 mins trying to unscrew of what i thought were stripped screws. Then i took a risk and jam a knife in between the bezel and the case, the bezel popped out instantly. It was almost too easy and it didn't damage anything. I'll try to post some pics soon.

Kornsoup

11/2/16
No screw holes
EVR0lL.jpg

QBalance156

25/8/07
That SWF looks great, [MENTION=52616]iceman767[/MENTION]. Your picture alone may have convinced me to go SWF instead of ZF. I can't tell if that is a nice strong AR coating on the crystal or just the reflection of a blue sky. Would you mind posting another picture of a different angle that shows off this AR coating?

iceman767

Known Member
20/10/12
That SWF looks great, [MENTION=52616]iceman767[/MENTION]. Your picture alone may have convinced me to go SWF instead of ZF. I can't tell if that is a nice strong AR coating on the crystal or just the reflection of a blue sky. Would you mind posting another picture of a different angle that shows off this AR coating?

The truth of it all these factory Portuguese now have great AR same as genuine.
However, the Portuguese in the pic here is actually a full gen unfortunately

b4195f05417f04a8945dcb9c000eca7d.jpg

QBalance156

25/8/07
Thanks for the extra pictures [MENTION=52616]iceman767[/MENTION]! You've got to be kidding me. That totally looks like a gen. Are those really pictures of a stock SWF factory? The strap for sure isn't the same.

iceman767

Known Member
20/10/12
Thanks for the extra pictures [MENTION=52616]iceman767[/MENTION]! You've got to be kidding me. That totally looks like a gen. Are those really pictures of a stock SWF factory? The strap for sure isn't the same.
It is a GEN.
Bought it this week from an IWC Boutique for £4600.