• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It's Finally here!!! Blk Dial Ploprof V2

drknight27

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/6/10
Taka,

I'm definitely interested in a $250-275 range PloProf with ETA movt. The best quote I got was $320 from a trusted dealer. I figured I was going to be out about $350 by the time I paid shipping(I'm in the U.S.) and money conversion fees.

I'd love to know which dealers are offering the best deals so I can do a little research on them before ordering (only have ordered from Hont in the past).

Also is that $259 a group price or is it for individuals?

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Seems some people don't like their pics shared, so I'll host them myself so they can't delete them.

DSC_2470.jpg

DSC_2466.jpg

DSC_2465.jpg

Weirdo.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Not mine, just sharing a photo of what OldeCrow posted. Click the image for the thread. I can't take waiting much longer, I'm going to have to get one of these ordered next week.

matthewhudson

Looking Around
19/7/10
Hmm!

Sorry for delay, I was away. I'm rushing to get to work, I'll take some better shots this evening or tomorrow, apologies for poor quality of pics. V1 has the hour marker at 1, V2 at 2. Note change to clasp. No delamination after dipping it repeatedly. I think the lume may be a little stronger, I'll try to get shots later.

More will follow later, must dash

content_round.php

img9438z.jpg

img9436t.jpg

PS I haven't posted images before, hope I'm doing this right, does this work?

M

ze4s

Horology Curious
15/6/10
Welcome to RWI.

We really really like pictures of watches. I mean, really!

Many of us are unfamiliar with the dealer to whom you refer.

If you would be so kind, please post some pictures of this watch to make your review fascinating and compelling!

Thank you in advance for your indulgence to me humble request.

And you may wish to boil your strap to extract the vanilla scent.
Josh is perfect clones

Toro now has pics up over at RG of his offering http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=114887

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Looks like the competition is starting to get them now...

silix

10.jpg

Case Profile 1 : 1 As the Genuine?Best Ultimate version.V2

MOVEMENT: ETA 2834-2 Automatic movement, 25J ,
CASE DIAMETER: 48mmX18
DIAL COLOR: Black Dial. White Dial.
Blue Lume on Markers, Hands & also Bezel
CASE MATERIAL: Brushed Stainless Steel 316L
BRACELET: Rubber Strap (Equivalent Quality as Genuine) With Single Fold Deployant with pressed glide diver's extension Clasp (Crisp Laser Etching)
GLASS: One Piece Solid Sapphire crystal AR coating
BEZEL: Sapphire crystal with Black Bezel with White Numerals, Uni-directional Rotating Bezel with Functional Bezel Locked at 2.00 (Sapphire Bezel)

Price : 368USD . w/o freight Yikes....

Keep in mind that the White version does have the clown feets. ;)

OpenMind

Horology Curious
15/6/10
ThinkBachs - are you gonna supply us with the group buy from this Toro gentleman? So is everyone in on a group buy for the Toro one? It's looking good!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Now I have found a few dealers (I think most of them are listed as trusted dealers here) who offer within our price range of 250USD++. I don't think there's a need for a group buy as prices are coming down. I have been in contact with T4D, Hont, Silix, King.

You can try contacting them but the price that Toro gives (i.e.: 259USD for ETA) is one of the best out there. As I said, it's down on how you trust the dealers and shipping fee. No point quoting 259USD but the shipping costs 45USD (just an example). So guys, buy the dealer first then the watch. Certain stuff like QC and after sales may be taken into consideration.

solidbrik

20/8/09
Thanks Tommy, but am aware that the white has got happy feet.. Will be waiting to see if any dealers are gonna fix that.. :)

ricciola73s

8/6/10
Dear ploprof friends................. at this time what are the best dealer for buy the ploprof V2? Price?

geo1nah2a

Known Member
29/9/06
The price for the swiss is for ETA or Selita? I think Toro's pic is showing a Selita caliber. Nothing wrong with that caliber, since it is indeed swiss made, based heavily on the equivalent ETA, with one more ruby!

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
ThinkBachs - are you gonna supply us with the group buy from this Toro gentleman? So is everyone in on a group buy for the Toro one? It's looking good!

Don't have that kind of juice! :)

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
I've given up on Toro, going to spend my extra dough on modding my DSSD! :)