• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It's Finally here!!! Blk Dial Ploprof V2

ricciola73s

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/10
I'm Italian i want buy also the Ploprof V2 with original ETA movement, please help me to need a secure shipment to Italy for have this watch.
thaks to all that answer to my questionces.
Regards

ze4s

Horology Curious
15/6/10
Will certianly be getting one of these if Torro does them for $250 like he has claimed.

Not a big fan of the watch but from what ive seen they are very close to the gen and i wouldnt be able to forgive myself if it grew on me and they were no longer availible

OpenMind

Horology Curious
15/6/10
I've been checking this thread every day or so, so when the word is out, please let me know! I still want one!

Darthmemnoch

Renowned Member
10/9/07
I would like to participate in the group buy too... Please do keep me updated...

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Found another dealer with 259USD offer for the ETA version. Now down to shipping cost and etc. Price alone doesn't indicate much.

matthewhudson

Looking Around
19/7/10
Couldn't wait

I couldn't wait and got a V2 ETA 2834 from Josh.

Does all that V1 didn't, really chuffed. Bezel lock works 100%, bezel stiff to turn but that's minor to me.

Definitely does not take in water or delaminate, whether or not it looks right you'll have to decide but I'm very happy.

Shame V1 couldn't have done this, this is a spectacular rep.

(Any ideas how to turn down the vanilla smell?)

M

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07

Does all that V1 didn't, really chuffed. Bezel lock works 100%, bezel stiff to turn but that's minor to me.

Definitely does not take in water or delaminate, whether or not it looks right you'll have to decide but I'm very happy.

M

Hello Mr. Hudson Sir, I know someone asked already, very nicely I might add, but do you have any pics to share of your new Cartel Ploprof? ;) We would love to see it. :)

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State

M

Welcome to RWI.

We really really like pictures of watches. I mean, really!

Many of us are unfamiliar with the dealer to whom you refer.

If you would be so kind, please post some pictures of this watch to make your review fascinating and compelling!

Thank you in advance for your indulgence to me humble request.

And you may wish to boil your strap to extract the vanilla scent.

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09

M

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Cross out "thread" insert "post" :p

As far as the vanilla smell, some people have boiled their straps to try and remove odors, but something that may work even better is to get some high quality kitty litter, put some in a ziplock baggie, seal with the straps in on top. Leave for 24-48 hours. Should do the trick- certainly can't hurt. :)

From what I can tell, this is THE must have rep, love to see them pics!

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06

M

Pics or didn´t happen.

...internetz rules are crystal clear about that.
:whistle:

Cheers,
Spirit.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
That's right. There is the Interweb Code of Display, Section 13.1(a) wherein it states that posts of this nature must contain images.

Thanks, Spirit for bringing this to our attention. What a guy!

GC

I'm Pretty Popular
1/2/10
Found another dealer with 259USD offer for the ETA version. Now down to shipping cost and etc. Price alone doesn't indicate much.

Taka my brother... :devil: you my friend are saying all the right things!!!

THIS SOUNDS SUPER!!!