• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I wanna buy a fake Rolex. How?

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Well, it's kind of a secret.

You see our Admin here, Trailboss has a real thing about goats. Kind of a fetish. <wink wink> He lives out in the Outback by himself and he gets kinda lonely. We don't usually make such a big deal about it though.

:lol:

Hahaha!! Well in that case her you go. Enjoy the loneliness. View attachment 10451

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Sorry my phone glitched out don't know why it posted twice. My bad

JellyJoe

28/9/09
I still find www.reach_arounds.fuk a very good site for action figures.
Look what I got in the mail today :

89957749-260x260-0-0_Safari+Safari+115489+Boer+Nanny+Goat+Animal+Figure.jpg
schleich-mini-billy-goat.jpg

Ordered SuperGoat as well, it's a V5.

30127-1.jpg

edwinkx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/12
oh come on u all gotta give this man a correct reply.

i have been surfing like a ninja for the past month just to find the correct rep that i wanted to buy. Just like you, i want to buy a FAKE watch, but too bad i couldn't find any here. So i settled for the next best choice of a REP watch, therefore sadly if you are looking for FAKE Rolex that has cool spelling errors like LOLEX or RODEX its just too bad.

I read up forums like reading 50 shades of grey and recently just pulled the trigger on one timepiece. Up down left right upside down etc, but since i believe you don't seem to want to do the same, i will help you summarise everything to save you all the trouble.

Firstly use Untrusted Dealers instead of trusted. Remember you wanted to buy a REP/FAKE so if they are too trusted, it would be too GEN-like and makes the whole purchase pointless. go to dealers like www.SCAM-ME-HARD.com or www.PAY-AND-I-DISAPPEAR.com. You will love them. They give you surprises on top of your purchase. Its like buying a surprise present for yourself.

Delivery usuallydepends on how long u buy ur airticket to the place where you make ur purchase as they are cash and carry. Which means when you communicate to sellers who are based in China, all u need to do is just buy a airticket and fly over to do QC and pickup urself. Don't trust the EMS,DHL etc as they take forever don't they?

Short summary right? I hope i answered your questions and if you still find this too short, then do go ahead and use some common sense. My englrish ish nort so goot afterall toot rights? :)

bsull75

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/11
Start on the first place and read all the post. You will find the origin of the goat.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Well, it's kind of a secret.

You see our Admin here, Trailboss has a real thing about goats. Kind of a fetish. <wink wink> He lives out in the Outback by himself and he gets kinda lonely. We don't usually make such a big deal about it though.

:lol:

Note to self: Ban KBH

2010-09-27-12-12-58949456169.jpg

:p

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Woke up? It's bloody 02.30 AM!

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Well, get back to sleep and Happy Thanksgiving. :lol:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I know that. That's why the :lol: They don't know what they're missing. A perfect excuse to eat 3000 calories at one sitting and then get drunk and watch football with friends.