• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I wanna buy a fake Rolex. How?

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course

Wilazn

Renowned Member
21/12/11
You may be new to this forum but I'm sure you are not new to the internet or forums in general. Proper etiquette is always just to search first before asking such a broad question on a broad topic. There are a lot of threads that will answer this and other questions you have. There is no such thing as "best". Each persona opinion is different. Please tell what and where is the best Chinese food.

Rojola

Horology Curious
20/11/12
No i dont know so much at all about watches. But i think its a cool think to wear. And yes, i've read a lot and still not understanding. It's maybe because my english!
But it would be very nice if someone want to give me respons about my questions...

/R

dbane883

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/12
You first asked if you should buy it. I said yes.

Now you're trying to choose between the two.

If you print out each product description and read/compare like everyone has suggested, you will find the difference yourself. Good or bad English is not an excuse to spot the obvious key difference.

But I will spare u the agony. It's the movement, the watch bodies r the same.

Then your next question will be "which movement is better?".

Then you will get the same "go read" responses.

Then u we come back with more questions... Etc...

Dude (mate, comrade), Just buy the watch I told you to. Blame me if u want afterward, I don't care.

Talk to u in a month.

Buster Hyman

Known Member
8/9/12
Jesus Joesph and Mary and 2 of the 3 Wisemen !

Pick a watch , choose your price and which watch movement fits your needs and budget, then find a trusted dealer.

Like the others have said... then let us know with pics, how your purchase went.

But i emplore you to use a trusted dealer on our list.

Rojola

Horology Curious
20/11/12
Jesus Joesph and Mary and 2 of the 3 Wisemen !

Pick a watch , choose your price and which watch movement fits your needs and budget, then find a trusted dealer.

Like the others have said... then let us know with pics, how your purchase went.

But i emplore you to use a trusted dealer on our list.

Thanks!

davylloyd

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/10
Rojola, noob to noob, please take my advice - since you seem to be ignoring everyone else - this forum is a fantastic resource, and you would be foolish to waste it.

Read up information on what you want by using the 'search' facility at the top of the page, and then ask some more informed questions.

Alternatively, rush into a purchase and learn the hard way.

O.K.?

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
I have a feeling the OP is a plant from TRF, trying to troll us. (And I don't mean the leafy green types either)

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
Hi Rojola, welcome. I have a great site for watches.

www.get_your_goat_from_us.baa

If you like green inserts check this out:

green+goat+007.JPG

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
I have a feeling the OP is a plant from TRF, trying to troll us. (And I don't mean the leafy green types either)

Whats trf?
is trf a rival rep wacth forum? are we going to war? we have to retaliate!!
:pirates: :cheers:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Hello! I am new here and i really wanna buy a Fake Goat. A good one.. Can someone give me some tip on good sites etc? And what i should think when i order? Size etc...

How many quarts of goat's milk can I expect each week?

Thanks a lot!

PS: trf is the Rolex Forum.

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
Hello! I am new here and i really wanna buy a Fake Goat. A good one.. Can someone give me some tip on good sites etc? And what i should think when i order? Size etc...

Thanks a lot!

This is a great resource for fake goats. There are also plenty of members here that can mod your goat too if you ever get tired of it or want to make it more real looking.

Mod services include :
Perming the fur
Trimming pubic hair
Makeup application
Douching
Breast augmentation

Endless possibilities

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Look you dope, just pick any watch from any dealer, pick a tiger by his toe, and what ever fake watch you get be happy you got one.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12

Thanks a lot!

no way, I was joking about a rival forum! I get it now T he R olex F orum.
so is this war? did the OP incite a war?
http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=8936
Highly unlikey he was sent over from trf right? Are we the ridicule of trf? Do they gossip about us privately? Is there a thread devoted to us and reps in trf?
Are we the illuminati and they are the government?
is there some relation?