• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I wanna buy a fake Rolex. How?

Rojola

Horology Curious
20/11/12
Hello! I am new here and i really wanna buy a Fake Rolex. A good one.. Can someone give me some tip on good sites etc? And what i should think when i order? Size etc...

Thanks a lot!

DRBAFC

Renowned Member
23/3/12
I usually don't flame noobs since I'm still one but asking for delivery time when we know nothing about your location is pretty lazy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

1slowwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/12
I'm a noob and I still know better.
Do your research on the forums. The search button is your friend. Btw they are called replicas not fakes.

Rojola

Horology Curious
20/11/12
Well, sorry! I'm noob at this. But what about Timesshop? Are they great?

ilbambino86

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Bro you better take plenty of time off from school, work, family, friends, girlfriend and spend it hear and most importantly read and learn all the vast amount of valuable information there is... only then you will answer your own question.

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Hi Rojola. i suggest you to spend some time doing some searching and reading here instead of sitting there waiting for answer. There are a lot of information, guide and reviews here written by many people to help out new members to understand better so after reading them, i believe it will solve most of the question you have.

mitchbaria

15/10/12
Generally I don't think that's an appropriate question because it may give you someone to Blame when your not satisfied. All here are right, you should do your homework, the more the better and you'll be pleased with your choice.

dbane883

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/12
Rojola. I will give you the answer you want to hear.

Yes, that Rolex Hulk is awesome. Fine choice indeed. You should order it right now, without delay. They are a trusted dealer. This will not be your last.

Lets talk again in a month after you receive it and post pics.

Have a great day.

Rojola

Horology Curious
20/11/12
Rojola. I will give you the answer you want to hear.

Yes, that Rolex Hulk is awesome. Fine choice indeed. You should order it right now, without delay. They are a trusted dealer. This will not be your last.

Lets talk again in a month after you receive it and post pics.

Have a great day.

But whats the difference between http://www.timesshop.net/12514-xfro...reed-ceramic-noobfactory-perfect-edition.html and http://www.timesshop.net/12560-xfro...factory-perfect-edition-swiss-eta-2836-2.html ?

carlton

2/10/11
1273946179413.jpg

Goodgood

17/10/12
Read, read, read some more, then read again!
Do some research. There is no easy way out.
I am up to my eyeballs and I still know nothing...