• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I wanna buy a fake Rolex. How?

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
You're doing this wrong roloja, you have to be sneaky. I would have went straight to the Rolex section and posted a thread titled "Best deal around" post the link with the watch and say I just ordered the watch and it's the best value for the money around. I bet in less than two minutes you would've got all the info about who has the best sub.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Hey hey I threw the goat out first dammit, where is my high 5

If you see Kay

26/1/09
no way, I was joking about a rival forum! I get it now T he R olex F orum.
so is this war? did the OP incite a war?
http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=8936
Highly unlikey he was sent over from trf right? Are we the ridicule of trf? Do they gossip about us privately? Is there a thread devoted to us and reps in trf?
Are we the illuminati and they are the government?
is there some relation?

No, we are not the ridicule of TRF; it's pretty much the opposite. We like to ridicule them. :maty:

Fiveostang

6/11/12
I'm actually new to the forum. What in gods name is this goat thing I keep seeing?

smokiedabong

22/8/12
I'm actually new to the forum. What in gods name is this goat thing I keep seeing?

This is goat

funny-yeah-goat-sun-glasses-pics.jpg

twanger

Renowned Member
15/2/12
I am thankful I clicked on it 5 minutes before my kid got of the bus and not 5 minutes after. Nice Bimer.

Clear history- check
Clear cache- check

"Really dear, this guy on that watch website posted it and I clicked on it not knowing what it was"

:sinking:

bsull75

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/5/11
Omg! This is the funniest thread I have read in a while! Does anyone know where to source after market goat parts? I would like to build a vintage goat!

If you see Kay

26/1/09
Originally Posted by Fiveostang

You'll find out soon enough. It wasn't explained to me either.

I'm not new to this forum and I don't even want to find out. :goat:

lloydbee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/12
As someone that is also new and in the middle of my first purchase (now playing the waiting game)I was surprised this got any replies at all or anything other than links to all the threads the OP obviously didn't read...

I think I sat through too many spins now I can't get that song out of my head let alone the vision aaaargh:cry:

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07

Well, it's kind of a secret.

You see our Admin here, Trailboss has a real thing about goats. Kind of a fetish. <wink wink> He lives out in the Outback by himself and he gets kinda lonely. We don't usually make such a big deal about it though.

:lol:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
The goats are like Panerai's. You can't quite understand the fascination with them but eventually you learn to accept them and even to like them.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
The goats are like Panerai's. You can't quite understand the fascination with them but eventually you learn to accept them and even to like them.

The fact that most goats have Crown guards kindda ruin the surprise there.....

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Well, it's kind of a secret.

You see our Admin here, Trailboss has a real thing about goats. Kind of a fetish. <wink wink> He lives out in the Outback by himself and he gets kinda lonely. We don't usually make such a big deal about it though.

:lol:

Hahaha!! Well in that case her you go. Enjoy the loneliness. View attachment 10450