• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

I wanna buy a fake Rolex. How?

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
I may order this one. Is it OK?

toluma_farm-30.jpg

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
Ok, nitpickers. You wanna order this

toluma_farm-30.jpg

and get this
how-to-draw-a-goat-8.gif
from non trusted dealers?

Those ears can be UV glued, it's an easy mod and eyes will rather be fixed locally with glasses or contact lenses than red light a QC pic like that.

The real problem is the leaking here. I don't think that goat can be WPd without severe expensive frankenization.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hmm, my esteemed repompishing colleague JJ is correct about WPing your average goat being the main issue normally. However I must point out that this specimen looks to have a cataract in it's right eye (common with bad breeding). If it were me I'd reject the QC pic and ask for a new goat.

JellyJoe

28/9/09
Hmm, my esteemed repompishing colleague JJ is correct about WPing your average goat being the main issue normally. However I must point out that this specimen looks to have a cataract in it's right eye (common with bad breeding). If it were me I'd reject the QC pic and ask for a new goat.

mh, good point there Col.
I thought it was AR returning an odd reflection, but you might be right about cataract on a closer inspection. Unluckily there's very little the OP can do about that flaw, not worth an eye transplant. Besides Yuki has aftermarket eyes with 5.3mm tubes, these are 5.7 so no mod is possible.
:/

smokiedabong

22/8/12
I don't know guys, but I saw a gen with cataract at an AD. Have to ask my friend who owns a gen for some pics.

JellyJoe

28/9/09
This may be a good base model for further mods. The dealer showed me the EEG output and the results are impressive. Well within COSG specs.

+1 Tom, I have seen a couple frankens based on this one and they were outstanding.
GoatM has great aftermarket hooves and for tail I'd go with Phong as Yuki's tails are a tad too long and furry

JellyJoe

28/9/09
well, gotta love these threads. See, the OP started asking about a single goat and got a whole load of precious info.

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
well, gotta love these threads. See, the OP started asking about a single goat and got a whole load of precious info.

Noobs.....read, read, read.....and read some more! :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

peterpotamus

30/10/12
and I just read the entire thread... noob learning a lot about goats, maybe in a couple years I can decide what kind of goat is best for me.