• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How about a game of wristcheck picture challenge.

contest1

22/4/13
I guess it depends on your definition of top club. If you wan't an excellent place for live music, amazing drinks, top notch atmosphere then yes this is one of the best for sure.

If you want glow sticks and extacy then no this isn't the place.

Then its a top club IMHO :)

KarakDrazh

2/12/12
Since the posted time dissappear after 24 hours I vote for changing the time limit to finish a challenge to 24 hours instead of 36.

12 hours left to post a new challenge since the AD challenge was not finished.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Since the posted time dissappear after 24 hours I vote for changing the time limit to finish a challenge to 24 hours instead of 36.

12 hours left to post a new challenge since the AD challenge was not finished.

+1

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
the rules state that the previous challenge winner (contest1) gets to post up the next challenge.

Times up...

New challenge can be posted by contest1 at any time..

contest1

22/4/13
imageuag.jpg

contest1

22/4/13
Your+something blue, something red, something yellow, something purple, something pink, something white, black, brown

contest1

22/4/13
Your watch+something blue, something red, something yellow, something purple, something pink, something white, black, brown

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
btw, here's the challenge that expired. I went out and got it myself. No points awarded though.

Mind you, I couldn't believe how fast my heart was racing just taking these pics. YES, they were all outside the store, so no cardinal rules of engagement were broken.

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
Next challenge:

Watch + chocolate.

Points updated.

5 points awarded to the next new player still in effect.

Bonus round. 5 points awarded to the next challenge pic posted by a player who has less than 10 points in total.