• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How about a game of wristcheck picture challenge.

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
next challenge:

watch + public clock

new player bonus points still available: The next new player will get 5 points for a successful challenge pic.

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
bahhhh hahhh..

I knew you would repost that challenge!!!!!!!!

Points updated.

We have a tie for first place with KarakDrazh and tanweekiat both with 21 points.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
hejequpe.jpg

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
:facepalm:

ughhhhh.... Point goes to tanweekiat.

New rule: no more reusing of old pics to create new successful challenges, even though they are slightly different or of the same vein of "creativity"

KarakDrazh is free to post up his challenge again in the future if he so chooses to after he has met a successful challenge.

contest1

22/4/13
These are my "rolling blades" currently being used in the attack of this hostile orange

imageumyh.jpg

Challenge met?

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Next: Watch + Rollerblade with Real human (Define as Homo Sapiens) on it

hahahahahah!

contest1

22/4/13
I think its pretty safe to say that the rollerblade craze is over... I looked everywhere

contest1

22/4/13
Eventually I gave up and rode my bike to a sporting goods store and strapped up!

imageseae.jpg

contest1

22/4/13
Next challenge: a human being, (no faceshot needed), holding your watch in one hand. In the other the person should be holding a sign that says: "I swear I have no clue why I am doing this!"

contest1

22/4/13
Nice! And this way you didn't have to tell an adult that you're involved in all this ;)

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
next challenge:

wristshot + outside a watch store. Bonus point if there is a logo or sign of a high end watch brand. (ie any brand mentioned in RWI homepage under the Brand Forums).

Now not part of challenge by request -> If you are daring enough, 3 bonus points if you actually have the guts to go inside and take a wristpic. < Now not part of challenge by request.

wristshot OUTSIDE a watch store still up for grabs.

New player bonus points still available: 5 points to the next new player who obtains a challenge pic.

contest1

22/4/13
Call it desperate or whatever, I had fun :)
I treat this sort of as a game of dare and going in to a shop asking to try a pair of rollerblades, putting them on as the clerk watches, snap a pic and telling the clerk: -thanks but no thanks, then leaving him thinking "wtf?"

That's kind of fun :)