• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How about a game of wristcheck picture challenge.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
next challenge:

wristshot + outside a watch store. Bonus point if there is a logo or sign of a high end watch brand. (ie any brand mentioned in RWI homepage under the Brand Forums).

If you are daring enough, 3 bonus points if you actually have the guts to go inside and take a wristpic.

New player bonus points still available: 5 points to the next new player who obtains a challenge pic. So if a new player gets this pic, he could theoretically get up to 9 points. 1 point for the standard pic, 3 points for the inside shot, and 5 points for the new player

You might want to reconsider this challenge. I don't want this thread to turn sour and got reprimanded for doing such act. See history threads where people boast about wearing their rep to a gen store. :)

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
By request, the wristshot INSIDE watchstore is not part of challenge. No points will be given for INSIDE the store.

shaidx

Respected Member
15/7/12
Wrist shot right outside AP e-store ;)

8651E00C-2B44-40A8-BAF7-C2CFD629B43E-15823-000005B0B232504A_zps03db22be.jpg

Next challenge:

Wristsshot + girl wearing long boots

contest1

22/4/13
Next challenge: wristcheck in front of an actual physical object which you desire, (but do not own).

Feel free to be creative but don't make it too easy on yourselves :)

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Next challenge: Watch + what's for dinner tonight.

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
aw crap, second time I got burned by less than a minute.

Points updated.

shaidx's e-store pic from the internet does not count (see rules) and cancelled out any bonus points. Challenge can be reposted in the future.

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
I'll let the challenge poster decide if the fuzzy watch qualifies for a successful challenge before a point is awarded.

The public transportation is the yellow bus at the bottom of the hill.

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
next challenge

watch + outside watchstore. Bonus point if a logo or name of a brand that is on the RWI main page Brand Forums.

(no need to go inside the store) An outside shot will suffice.

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
4a6ahady.jpg

I know the challenge is over... Damn... Don't have network to upload.

Anyway this is taken in my metro

contest1

22/4/13
Next challenge: your watch beside the highest value bill you have handy, could be interpreted in a few says...

I'll let the challenge poster decide if the fuzzy watch qualifies for a successful challenge before a point is awarded.

The public transportation is the yellow bus at the bottom of the hill.

Sorry I didn't call your pic, I went to bed. Second pic nailed it anyways :)

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
Bradj, I have a visitor over from Austin in a few days, do you think he will confirm that this really is one of the city's top clubs? ;)

I guess it depends on your definition of top club. If you wan't an excellent place for live music, amazing drinks, top notch atmosphere then yes this is one of the best for sure.

If you want glow sticks and extacy then no this isn't the place.