• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How about a game of wristcheck picture challenge.

KarakDrazh

2/12/12
Next challenge:

Watch + chewinggumballs (the round ball version that you find in vendingmachines)

contest1

22/4/13
btw, here's the challenge that expired. I went out and got it myself. No points awarded though.

Mind you, I couldn't believe how fast my heart was racing just taking these pics. YES, they were all outside the store, so no cardinal rules of engagement were broken.

Nice! Your probably gonna end up in a catalog of suspected burglars now, these high end jewellery stores have security cams pointing outwards :)

That wasn't the reason I didn't take that challenge though, I've been in my Cabin over the weekend far away from any AD. Would have gotten it today othervise :)

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Next challenge:

Watch + chewinggumballs (the round ball version that you find in vendingmachines)

Haha! You kidding me right?
Welcome to Singapore!
e9y6y2e2.jpg

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
Points updated.

5 points awarded to the next new player still in effect.

Bonus round. 5 points awarded to the next challenge pic posted by a player who has less than 10 points in total.

I'm out for the gumball challenge but just a thought...

How about the challengers come up with a easy (1 point), medium (2 points) and hard (3 points) challenge? All challenge level options should in some way have related theme. people could go for the hard challenges if they want the extra points. It works well on the bike forum I frequent :thumbsup:

KarakDrazh

2/12/12
I'm out for the gumball challenge but just a thought...

How about the challengers come up with a easy (1 point), medium (2 points) and hard (3 points) challenge? All challenge level options should in some way have related theme. people could go for the hard challenges if they want the extra points. It works well on the bike forum I frequent :thumbsup:

Think definitely that it can be fun to at least have the normal challenge like now, but also have a hard core alternative worth 2-3 points. Then you can really give a hard one, but if it's to hard there is a backup. Great idea!

contest1

22/4/13
+1

And furthermore, I ran all around town for a gumballmachine, they're gone!
Hopefully I can get one tonight, I have reliable source telling me there's one in the neighbouring town.

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
I'm all for the gumball challenge.

Hah hahh tankeewiat I figured you'd be out.

Players: You all can make up the points level for your challenges. The default point level is 1 point. Higher pointage can be assessed for more difficult challenges.

I will continue to add:

New players who join in will get a bonus 5 points in addition to the current challenge points.

contest1

22/4/13
For the next challenge:

1 point: your watch and a convertible
3 points: your watch and a convertible that is green

If you see Kay

Respected Member
26/1/09
that's awesome!!!!!!

good going contest1

Points updated

Also 5 bonus points to the next new player as well!

We have three players tied at 23 points now! KarakDrazh, contest1, and tanweekiat, with If you see Kay trailing far behind.:wyliehelp:

btw, I used to have a green convertible.!!!

tanweekiat

I'm Pretty Popular
26/3/12
Next: watch + antique car (Pre war cars)

Hardcore challenge

Watch + antique truck (Pre war)