• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Good Sunday to all...

Maybe the "Indian" lunch buffet is on the agenda...

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
Just got the the airport, having a quick bite before the flight and then I am off. Rocking the 569 on custom strap today.
25a81390ce01de39f5fb678ab2ab918c.jpg

Have a great day guys!

D

d4m.test

Sucks to be away from family at weekends. I only travel in the week and that's bad enough. Away three days this week again. I feel for you buddy

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Good afternoon friends and neighbors...it's halftime at the Giants-Cowboys game so just enough time to grab a frozen Oreo. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Jeane123

6/4/15
Calling it a night here, I made some good choices today and better go to bed before that changes
Goog night/morning guys! Have a great Monday

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Good afternoon friends and neighbors...it's halftime at the Giants-Cowboys game so just enough time to grab a frozen Oreo. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Who's your team bud? I'm a big New Orleans Saints ran surrounded by Dallas Cowboys EVERYWHERE!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Who's your team bud? I'm a big New Orleans Saints ran surrounded by Dallas Cowboys EVERYWHERE!

Good afternoon Doc.. I'm a die-hard 49er fan but it looks like we are going to have a couple of unstable years ahead of us unless something miraculous happens.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Good afternoon Doc.. I'm a die-hard 49er fan but it looks like we are going to have a couple of unstable years ahead of us unless something miraculous happens.

Ahhh, I was at the Saints vs. 49ers game at the superdome last year when it went into overtime! Of course you know what happened. I dislike Harbaugh with a passion! Now that he's coaching Michigan I get to continue to route against him with my wife being a Michigan State Spartan. :)

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Tired as hell here tonight. Was sick with a bad cold yesterday in San Diego. Got worse on the way back last night. Still clogged up right now. Must be in the air here. It must be the breeze blowing down from Siberia. Lemme tell yah, them Russians are up to something again. .......and now for some more Nyquil liquid...........the green stuff..... ahem.

Jeane123

6/4/15
Oh my oh my sumi hope you feel better man, my day has been insane, started with my wife calling saying the stove doesn't work and she messed with the breaker box now the house doesn't have any electricity. Just to follow up with my dog has been vomiting for 2 days and not wanting to eat, she sent me pics of it and it doesn't look good at all. He has an appt tomorrow only cause she can't leave the three kids at home and they are sleeping already ! Uuuuugggghhhh! I hate not being home when shit hits the fan :(

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Tired as hell here tonight. Was sick with a bad cold yesterday in San Diego. Got worse on the way back last night. Still clogged up right now. Must be in the air here. It must be the breeze blowing down from Siberia. Lemme tell yah, them Russians are up to something again. .......and now for some more Nyquil liquid...........the green stuff..... ahem.

As Denis Leary said "Nyquil, Nyquil, Nyquil, we love you. You giant Fu#%king Q!" Hope you're feeling better buddy!

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Feeling better here. Thanks Doc. Taking it easy. The stuff works. But years ago before they fooled around with the formulation, it was magic. One dose and you were golden again. Fast. ........................... Damn hippies fault. They would dunk it all day long and pass out in the streets.

D

d4m.test

Oh my oh my sumi hope you feel better man, my day has been insane, started with my wife calling saying the stove doesn't work and she messed with the breaker box now the house doesn't have any electricity. Just to follow up with my dog has been vomiting for 2 days and not wanting to eat, she sent me pics of it and it doesn't look good at all. He has an appt tomorrow only cause she can't leave the three kids at home and they are sleeping already ! Uuuuugggghhhh! I hate not being home when shit hits the fan :(

Not good buddy. I hope everything works out at home.

I'm away again too. Three days this week. I've spent about 10 hours driving today so I'm pretty knackered. Just got done with a we bit of desk work and now I'm catching up on the weekend's MotoGP. I can't believe the Rossi / Marquez incident. I'm glued to this now