• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mclarendude's back.

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Oh, God... I can't even imagine your, and, especially, your wife's pain. It's the worst thing, that could happen to a family. My deepest condolences, bro.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Thank you, Luth and the others. It's not easy, but we'll get thru and we'll try again.

iamrooney

Known Member
28/6/13
Bloody hell, cant imagine you and your family's pain. Condolences to you all bud and god bless

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
I'm so sorry to hear it, seek outside help and bond strongly with your wife. Maybe take a two day stint somewhere. Many blessings to you both

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
Welcome back, so sorry to hear this. Happened to us too about 8 years ago and I still think about her all the time.

MoreCowBell

5/9/13
One of the most difficult things to go through in life. God bless you and your lady. Welcome back.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Thank you all again for your kind words, good to know we got support.

Gabe

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Baby making... So much stress. I'm so sorry for you guys. My wife and I had miscarriages, and our second daughter was actually twins, we lost one of those too. But at the end of the day, I have two healthy daughters now. You will be ok, too. Your wife is looking to you for extra emotional support, what you do now will be in her mind forever. Be positive & strong even though it is impossibly hard. God bless you both. RWI is a great escape for times like these.

You deserve a new watch.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Baby making... So much stress. I'm so sorry for you guys. My wife and I had miscarriages, and our second daughter was actually twins, we lost one of those too. But at the end of the day, I have two healthy daughters now. You will be ok, too. Your wife is looking to you for extra emotional support, what you do now will be in her mind forever. Be positive & strong even though it is impossibly hard. God bless you both. RWI is a great escape for times like these.

You deserve a new watch.

Thank you my friend. I appreciate it a lot.

You can say that again (the new watch thing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
I feel you brother, I feel you.

A decade ago I had a girlfriend who got pregnant. Despite us being unmarried at that time, I was at my happiest time and looking forward to my first born. But without my consent, she got an abortion. It was the most painful thing I experienced in my life. After that, I refused and never wanted to see her again.

I'm happily married now and time will heal your wounds mate. You'll get through this too.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I feel you brother, I feel you.

A decade ago I had a girlfriend who got pregnant. Despite us being unmarried at that time, I was at my happiest time and looking forward to my first born. But without my consent, she got an abortion. It was the most painful thing I experienced in my life. After that, I refused and never wanted to see her again.

I'm happily married now and time will heal your wounds mate. You'll get through this too.

Thank you Arcadia for your words and support. It means a lot. :cheers:

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I know exactly what you are going through, my condolences. Stay positive and keep looking to the future mate. Welcome back!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Thank you R2D4 and RHP1462, glad to be back. :)