• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

D

d4m.test

The coldest thing I'll have to experience for awhile will be at the Dallas Stars game tomorrow. :) Last year we had a week here and there in the 70's during winter. Nothing like drinking a Margarita in the dead of winter on a patio. However, I would like some damn seaons here and there. But that feeling fades with boozy patio weather. :)

A couple years ago, I was away with some guys from my church for the weekend doing man stuff. It was early January and it was -4 degrees C outside. We were sat in the patio drinking whiskey and smoking Cubans. Good times [emoji4]

Here in the UK we get decent seasons, but we don't know how to cope. Two inches can shut down airports. It doesn't get too bad where I live as I'm by the coast. Most I've seen is two foot in my garden. But because I travel a lot, it causes havoc. UK has vastly changing landscapes within short distances and some places the snow can be pretty bad. I had to drive over the Scottish highlands last year when there was a few feet lying around and it was coming down thick and fast. Scary!

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
I am driving to central wi, been driving since 5am :( but looking forward to a great meeting. Have a great day off jai. Bkg I remember being in watford a few years back when "the largest snowfall in decades" hit. Traffic was interesting, just like some southern U.S. States people were a little freaked out :) but I had a lot more fun having time off there than I did in North Carolina.

wooky492

21/9/12
A couple years ago, I was away with some guys from my church for the weekend doing man stuff. It was early January and it was -4 degrees C outside. We were sat in the patio drinking whiskey and smoking Cubans. Good times [emoji4]

Here in the UK we get decent seasons, but we don't know how to cope. Two inches can shut down airports. It doesn't get too bad where I live as I'm by the coast. Most I've seen is two foot in my garden. But because I travel a lot, it causes havoc. UK has vastly changing landscapes within short distances and some places the snow can be pretty bad. I had to drive over the Scottish highlands last year when there was a few feet lying around and it was coming down thick and fast. Scary!

How's everyone. I've been too busy to say hello but here i am procrastinating. What would I be doing without you guys! ;-D

By the way, roughly about 25 years ago, I was studying at a boarding school in MASS. After dinner I went to the library to do some work and when I came out 2 hours after, the previous clear path were filled with waist high snow with ferocious snow storm packing my nostril with snow the instant I stepped outside. I had to plough through over 1km to my residence and I nearly fainted from exhaustion and difficulty breathing through that packed snow up my nose.
That was scary.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Good morning all! Time to knock out some work before the Dallas Stars game tonight!!!!
[MENTION=51261]wooky492[/MENTION]! Wooks, what ups up bud!

Jeane123

6/4/15
Good morning all! Time to knock out some work before the Dallas Stars game tonight!!!!
[MENTION=51261]wooky492[/MENTION]! Wooks, what ups up bud!

Good luck to the STARS man!! Down with Vancouver !! Tomorrow my team faces their biggest rival. And I think we have a chance! GO WILD !!

D

d4m.test

Hey everyone. I'm glad to finally be home with my family. Our dog has been a naughty boy today and shredded his bed. Stuff everywhere. He sees my wife as a bit of a push over. She needs to be pack leader when I'm not at home.

It's 9pm and I just got done with my desk stuff that was needed to do today. Quick but of measuring up now so we can finally get our wardrobes ordered. Then time for a coffee [emoji477]?

How is everyone?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Good afternoon gents, hope everyone is having a good week. Football for me tonight, will be a big test for the Dolphins going against the best team in football. Have a great evening all.

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Hey everyone. I'm glad to finally be home with my family. Our dog has been a naughty boy today and shredded his bed. Stuff everywhere. He sees my wife as a bit of a push over. She needs to be pack leader when I'm not at home.

It's 9pm and I just got done with my desk stuff that was needed to do today. Quick but of measuring up now so we can finally get our wardrobes ordered. Then time for a coffee [emoji477]?

How is everyone?

Hey Bren, you're drinking coffee at 9pm? :D

D

d4m.test

Hey Bren, you're drinking coffee at 9pm? :D

I drink it later than that bud. Caffeine has no effect on me in that way. My wife and I are the same. We can lay in bed with a coffee and then go to sleep. We do that most nights :)

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
I'm kind of like that too, but I try not to do it, I still force myself to believe that coffee can make me awake Lol. Before I used to have 6 cups on a 8-5 shift, I managed to cut it down to one cup a day :D

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Woof. I think I might of got over-served at the Stars game last night. Great win! Giant headache.

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Morning all, upside down part of the world checking in.

Trust you all are well.

Big game tomorrow moring my time(5am) All Blacks take on The Wallabies in the Rugby World Cup Grand Final. In our country it does not get much bigger than this!

As someone said "If we win, we will need a day off. If we lose, we will need three!"

Have a grest weekend guys n girls

Jeane123

6/4/15
It's like, "what do you do when you win? Party!!!
"What do you when you lose? party harder!!!"

That is the way it goes in rugby!! Hey guys!
How are you all doing?
For me it's skating lessons and then a full day of Halloween activities! Have a great day all! And good luck to the AB no one wants to see the cup fall in the hands of the wallabies.

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Good morning all...
Ok, it's 3.42am and my alarm just gone off. 70 or so minutes to kick off. I am so excited!

D

d4m.test

Hey all. We're having a family afternoon on the sofa watching a movie. That means I'm gonna have to watch the rugby later. No scores or results til then please.... [emoji23]