• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
:wave: and a very good afternoon to you all from the other side of the globe.

Excitement building for the BIG game this Sunday morning. All Blacks versus The Wallabiess for the Rugby World Cup.........

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Hi there wingy, hope you're having a great day. Morning here in asia so I guess that's goodnight to you and to others from the other side of the globe. [MENTION=62122]SUMIKITO[/MENTION], hope you'll be well soon. [MENTION=53471]Fiveostang[/MENTION], I can't believe you only have one watch, maybe you forgot the one that you've been hiding :hehehe:

Fiveostang

6/11/12
I'm back up to 4 you guys don't have to worry about me lol thanks for keeping me in your thoughts guys sorry I haven't been around much lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Hey fellas. Another night in a hotel. Got no wifi here either which is pretty annoying. Having to use my phone to hotspot and get some work done. Hope y'all are well

Jeane123

6/4/15
I made it home in one piece, my dog had a whole bunch of stuff done to him and I thought the vet bill was actually very reasonable until I found out that I had paid almost 600 dollars to find out my dog had gas..... Gas was their explanation after X-rays and other tests. Apparently deep chested breeds have this issue but still.... 600 for gas? He is fine now and everything seems to be back to normal here at the jeane household [emoji3]
anyways I hope all of you guys are doing well, and the ones traveling are being safe.
We did try to go a quick gtg in ca but it didn't work out unfortunately. I will be back to ca in the next few months we can try to make it happen then if possible

Welcome back to the thread 5.0! We have missed you and great news that you are back up to 4

I am very much looking forward to the all blacks walking over the wallabies this weekend. For our RWC watching friends, and I can't believe what happened in Motogp it's not like Rossi to shove kick and scream, probably just too much adrenaline going.

Well again I am glad to be back and a great morning/afternoon/evening/night to you guys!
I have a lot of catching up to do.

Jeane123

6/4/15
And guess what is happening here in mn?
68a6c1858536ba94e22329e55b6601d2.jpg

Yup that's snow :)

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Well I am feeling better but still have a lingering cough that wakes me up at night. I ran out of my trusty Vicks Formula 44 cough syrup medicine so I went to visit 3 drugstores, Rite Aid, CVS, and Walgreens. And guess what, no one carries the darn thing anymore !! No one !! I cant believe it !! I ended up getting Robitussin Cough Syrup. Why did they discontinue it ?? It was the perfect cough medicine. It worked well very well. ............ Gezzeeez !!

Jeane123

6/4/15
Well I am feeling better but still have a lingering cough that wakes me up at night. I ran out of my trusty Vicks Formula 44 cough syrup medicine so I went to visit 3 drugstores, Rite Aid, CVS, and Walgreens. And guess what, no one carries the darn thing anymore !! No one !! I cant believe it !! I ended up getting Robitussin Cough Syrup. Why did they discontinue it ?? It was the perfect cough medicine. It worked well very well. ............ Gezzeeez !!

Sumi, I hope you feel better soon sir! I blame all the crack heads and meth cookers. They really screw up everything for us when it comes to meds.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Hello hello fellas! What's happening in your world? I just finished walking the dogs. My Keeshond mutt will not come inside. It's finally feeling like fall in Dallas. You know 66 degrees (F). :) It was another fun filled day off trying to do some projects around the house. Lawn, and starting to restore a MCM coffee table my wife's grandfather gave us. Photos to come someday.... I only sanded about 10% of it before I thought it would be more fun to start reorganizing my workshed. Now i'm contemplating eating another piece of cake.... Must resist. Wait. Nope. Cake time. :happybirth:

Man! [MENTION=100114]Jeane123[/MENTION], what are those paw prints, a polar bear?! That's a heep of dough. But it's always worth it. My dog has been itching, and snipping her butt off. Just brought her in the other day and the vet we need to switch her food.... AGAIN. Now we're cooking sweet potatoes, and chicken for this mutt! Always worth it though. If you were cloeser i'd recommend my vet. 24 hour vet with no additional costs for late night service. I love them.

I hope all is well fella's. GO ALL BLACKS!

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] This won't happen to us in Dallas until some random time in February where it doesn't snow... It ices and knocks our whole city out for 2 days. It's like being in the Walking Dead. Pure madness.

Keylog74

14/6/13
Whats up guys ! glad to read everyone is going fine . im going to sleep . have a good night everyone ...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
@Raddave This won't happen to us in Dallas until some random time in February where it doesn't snow... It ices and knocks our whole city out for 2 days. It's like being in the Walking Dead. Pure madness.

Well hopefully it will happen on a thursday so you can get a 4 day weekend out of it :) !!

Jeane123

6/4/15
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] This won't happen to us in Dallas until some random time in February where it doesn't snow... It ices and knocks our whole city out for 2 days. It's like being in the Walking Dead. Pure madness.

Hey doc, I was in North Carolina a few years ago when they had an inch and EVERYTHING shut down. The public transportations, businesses everything..... I had to extend my trip cause all my meetings were cancelled
:( it was funny seeing.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Ive actually been in new mexico in april when it was snowing so heavy they had to shut the 40 down and wait for it to be plowed the next day ! Cars and trucks spun out all over the place, total whiteout.....and if i remember it wasnt even that cold at the time ....

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Ive actually been in new mexico in april when it was snowing so heavy they had to shut the 40 down and wait for it to be plowed the next day ! Cars and trucks spun out all over the place, total whiteout.....and if i remember it wasnt even that cold at the time ....

The coldest thing I'll have to experience for awhile will be at the Dallas Stars game tomorrow. :) Last year we had a week here and there in the 70's during winter. Nothing like drinking a Margarita in the dead of winter on a patio. However, I would like some damn seaons here and there. But that feeling fades with boozy patio weather. :)