• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
I have to back the All BLACK'S, however knock out rugby is a funny thing. Any team on their day stuff.

This is the Haka, a traditional Maori challenge performed before each test match. It has deep and significant cultural meaning to New Zealanders.

It would be fitting for Richie, Dan, Ma'a and Conrad to retire with a historic back to back World Cup title.

My wife is Australian and my best mates are South African and English. Will make for an interesting weekend.

Stay warm, will send you the occasional summer photo to remind you things to come........

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Goodnight guys! I don't have much to say tonight. I've sorta been stuck in an RWI writers block these past few days. Probably from trying to keep up with a twenty-five year old brother-in-law in the game of drink. I'm sure my head will clear up in the next few days. I'll be back to say Doc stuff in no time. :)

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Goodnight guys! I don't have much to say tonight. I've sorta been stuck in an RWI writers block these past few days. Probably from trying to keep up with a twenty-five year old brother-in-law in the game of drink. I'm sure my head will clear up in the next few days. I'll be back to say Doc stuff in no time. :)

Nite Doc !

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12

And your 25 year old brother in law could do it all again the next day. Don't you just hate "youth" It is so waisted on them!

Hey jeane123, if you don't like sand there is this summer option

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
And you 25 year old brother in law could do it all again the next day. Don't you just hate "youth" It is so waisted on them!

I completely agree. It is wasted on those turds. He drove 1,111 miles (1788km for my friends across the pond) here on Thursday from Grand Rapids MI, and he left this morning to do it again.

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
And you 25 year old brother in law could do it all again the next day. Don't you just hate "youth" It is so waisted on them!

Looks amazing man! I may have to make a trip out there soon

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well! I need to read through some of the posts to catch up on what my friends are doing.

Another busy week for me traveling in No Cal.

D

d4m.test

Hey fellas, rocking my RBII on my travels this week. Just waiting for my flight. Boarding now

8f0f6518db393db07b0a686b22efc7ac.jpg

barth

5/10/12
Morning guys !

Already at the office with a Pret Hazelnut Latte and Chocolate croissant... Good way to start the day !

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Nite guys !

wooky492

21/9/12
Hiya fellas!

Looks like Chris9 has been busy showing you beautiful NZ summer! ;-D

There is hardly any rain during summer so it's like those Chris's photo without any spoilage. ;-D
[MENTION=46165]chris9[/MENTION], good to hear your business is booming. I hope such trend keeps up until you have no other options than to expand your office !

For me, my dissertation due date is approaching fast! It's a real crunch time for me for the next 2 weeks. .... and it looks like our GP project will be finished around that time too! yey!

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Morning guys !

Already at the office with a Pret Hazelnut Latte and Chocolate croissant... Good way to start the day !

Long black, waffles with maple syrup and kiwi fruit for me most mornings

D

d4m.test

Long black, waffles with maple syrup and kiwi fruit for me most mornings

Well I just arrived, been travelling for 4 hours already so a cheeky McD's double sausage and egg muffin with a black coffee before off to interview

wooky492

21/9/12
Well I just arrived, been travelling for 4 hours already so a cheeky McD's double sausage and egg muffin with a black coffee before off to interview

Bren, McD's Sausage Egg muffins suck.... but for some reason I miss them. . what do they put in those darn thing!

Keylog74

14/6/13
evening everyone ! hows everyone been doing ?

Love that RBII bkg!

Jeane123

6/4/15
Hey guys! Nothing much on this end. Seems like things are moving a little slllllllooooow lately. I did get my new matt black 24mm croc for the 026k I will upload a pic tomorrow if my day isn't like today. Hope everyone has a great day/night.

How are things looking in the Southern Hemisphere Chris, wooky?