• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Hey peeps...just checking in. Just got back from another 14 hour day. Hope everyone is doing well!

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
Hey Jean! Things are good with me, just very busy this week with work. How are you doing my friend?

Doing well thanks,
same here man just a crazy week for me as well. I feel like I need more hours in a day. And can't believe the week is almost shot. But I guess that's how it goes right?

Have a great night sir! And a good morning/night to all across the globe(even [MENTION=6572]txrob779[/MENTION]) [emoji12]

Wooky, Chris I hope your boys are ready this weekend. I will be watching ;)

wooky492

21/9/12
Doing well thanks,
same here man just a crazy week for me as well. I feel like I need more hours in a day. And can't believe the week is almost shot. But I guess that's how it goes right?

Have a great night sir! And a good morning/night to all across the globe(even @txrob779) [emoji12]

Wooky, Chris I hope your boys are ready this weekend. I will be watching ;)

Huh? :confused:

Oh, you mean Rugby! LOL Sorry i'm so thick!

We'll beat everyone's ass. LOL GO ALL BLACKS!!

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
nite friends !

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Hi Jeane,

I will be up at 4am Sunday morning watching our boys play the Boks. It should be a mighty game of rugby!

What part of the world will you be watching it from?

Jeane123

6/4/15
Hi Jeane,

I will be up at 4am Sunday morning watching our boys play the Boks. It should be a mighty game of rugby!

I will be here in MN, USA soon to turn to
The worlds icebox here in a few weeks :)

Jeane123

6/4/15
Good evening boys. Just got the good news that patient x was negative for merscov. So it is confirmed.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Great news!!!!! So happy for you sir! That's a pretty big scare.

wooky492

21/9/12
For me, the host nation who went out in group stages [emoji37] such a disappointment

Yes B, it was a huge disappointment. I thought England would be in the top 4 at least and was my favourite after the All Blacks....

But AB will kick their ass for you :thumbup:

I'm betting NZ vs. AU in the final. ... and make everyone confused with the national flags. lol

wooky492

21/9/12
Good evening boys. Just got the good news that patient x was negative for merscov. So it is confirmed.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Awesome news Jai, the latest 'out break' in Korea was scary

Jeane123

6/4/15
Yes B, it was a huge disappointment. I thought England would be in the top 4 at least and was my favourite after the All Blacks....

But AB will kick their ass for you :thumbup:

I'm betting NZ vs. AU in the final. ... and make everyone confused with the national flags. lol

I sure hope the springboks can win this weekend, but the all blacks are just such a solid team and their execution is flawless.

wooky492

21/9/12
Hi Jeane,

Chris, you'll have to do a live broadcast here for me as I do not have TV... :cry2: