• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
cant wait to see those pic Jeane ! the 026 is on my list :D

going to sleep now.. have a good night everyone !

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
What's up guys? I'm winding down for the evening doing some research on a few new concealed holsters for you know what. :) I've been keeping off the sales thread lately to stay out of trouble! However, I feel I'm getting lucky and something fun will come my way soon. I'm going to crash out soon. I hope everyone is doing well.
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] [MENTION=100114]Jeane123[/MENTION] [MENTION=56255]Subjeff[/MENTION] [MENTION=81880]Johnnylazar[/MENTION] [MENTION=105085]JBowen[/MENTION] [MENTION=28781]thedoover[/MENTION], "I Like Steak" [MENTION=93965]junbug5150[/MENTION] [MENTION=82129]Thrasher[/MENTION] [MENTION=51261]wooky492[/MENTION] [MENTION=18246]tommy_boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=69777]bkg![/MENTION]

jpohl402

10/7/12
What's up guys? I'm winding down for the evening doing some research on a few new concealed holsters for you know what. :) I've been keeping off the sales thread lately to stay out of trouble! However, I feel I'm getting lucky and something fun will come my way soon. I'm going to crash out soon. I hope everyone is doing well.
@Raddave @Jeane123 @Subjeff @Johnnylazar @JBowen @thedoover, "I Like Steak" @junbug5150 @Thrasher @wooky492 @tommy_boy @bkg!

I dont read this thread, but concealed holsters?!
Comp-tac C-tec IWB.
Fitment for Glock, Springfield XD, many Walthers, Sig, Ruger, and virtually everything....
Youll thank me later! ;)

junbug5150

Supporter
24/12/14
@Raddave @Jeane123 @Subjeff @Johnnylazar @JBowen @thedoover, "I Like Steak" @junbug5150 @Thrasher @wooky492 @tommy_boy @bkg!

I've got my eyes peeled for that vintage 300M for you, bud!

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
I dont read this thread, but concealed holsters?!
Comp-tac C-tec IWB.
Fitment for Glock, Springfield XD, many Walthers, Sig, Ruger, and virtually everything....
Youll thank me later! ;)

Thanks bud! 2 issues. Find a lefty holster for the PPQ M1 is virtually like finding a needle in a haystack. Starting to think about using the PPQ M1 as my winter carry piece, and maybe just getting an Springfield XDS because I can find a billion IWB options! I'm putting the link in my to look at thread for sure. Thanks!

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Southern Hemisphere is just peachy thanks.

It is 4.05 in the pm here, sun is shining, still about 4 hours of work left before I can go home though. Have to pay for that new Marlin 127 and C&W Grand Prix some how!

How is the weather in So Cal, rain stopped? The images we saw were just unbelievable...........

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Good night all.....Doc I just carry an old SW Airweight SS barrel, cylinder and alloy frame, 5 shots is 4 more than I need. Holster is rear pocket, rosewood grips so it slides out real fast. I guess I'm just old fashioned.

D

d4m.test

Hey all, start of a rainy day in Northern Scotland. More interviews and more flights today, but I may be able to get home for 5pm!! But doubtless will have a couple hours of desk work to do when I get back. Miss the family on days like this

Jeane123

6/4/15
Hey all, start of a rainy day in Northern Scotland. More interviews and more flights today, but I may be able to get home for 5pm!! But doubtless will have a couple hours of desk work to do when I get back. Miss the family on days like this

Safe travels bkg hope you get home soon!

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Good morning gents. 12midnight here and was a busy day a while ago. We got a suspected merscov case from the middle east and everyone in our ER was on quarantine. Thankfully, initial test was negative.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Scary Shift hey Jai!

Thanks Jean, I got home around 6pm but have been working since. Kids are all asleep and wifey is out with pals. Looking forward to her getting home tonight. One of those "we've not seen each other in a few days" kind of nights :whistling:

:wink:

Jeane123

6/4/15
Wow jai that must have been an interesting few hours for you there. Glad you are home safe bkg and safe overall for jai.

I just changed my strap on the 026 and may need some input from you guys on this .... Choc asso, matt black gator or nato?

What do you guys think?
561e6dc4a2969faf9a06aeeaab5f972a.jpg

72a67947d84b5e0e1a315a7e071e478e.jpg

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Good night all.....Doc I just carry an old SW Airweight SS barrel, cylinder and alloy frame, 5 shots is 4 more than I need. Holster is rear pocket, rosewood grips so it slides out real fast. I guess I'm just old fashioned.

Nothing wrong with being old fashioned. Old fashioned with a hand cannon is a good policy.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Nothing wrong with that 'Airweight' Thrasher, its good medicine. Lots of LEO carry that as off duty iron. There is an old but valuable saying that " If you ever need more then 5 shots from a pistol, you ARE in deep deep shit man. 5 is good. The spray and pray hi-cap mentality is for noobies. Jim Cirrillo, a very famous New York city cop used this stuff and they always went down. Flat down. Oldie, but goody : http://www.midwayusa.com/product/92...lead-wadcutter-box-of-20?cm_vc=ProductFinding

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I've been behind this week but glad to see the usual suspects here...Hope everyone is doing good this week.