• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

jai04

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Good evening mates. A bit of a lazy evening here having a weak storm just enough to make the weather cold for a good night sleep, after some beer, or Scotch if you prefer. :D

Fiveostang

6/11/12
Good morning guys. Back to work after a nice little vacation. It sucks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Oh shucks Doc, that list you had to eat makes me smile. Yum ! .......... It has been a very nice day here in LA today. The heat is down. It is getting into that 'feel fresh' time of the year. Enjoying our changing weather here. Very pleasant day. Very nice. Will sleep with the windows cracked open tonight and enjoy the breeze.

Good Morning!

Man, we cracked the windows too. It was a crisp 54(F) this morning. Definitely wanted to use a sick day and sleep. Maybe next month! I'm going ot be dragging ass today.

Jeane123

6/4/15
Good Morning/afternoon/night guys. its fairly chilly here in MN today. I am just getting ready for some meetings and unlike doc I had to use a sick day today as I ate something that didn't work out with me yesterday. I hope you all have a great day.

what are you guys up to?

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Good Morning/afternoon/night guys. its fairly chilly here in MN today. I am just getting ready for some meetings and unlike doc I had to use a sick day today as I ate something that didn't work out with me yesterday. I hope you all have a great day.

what are you guys up to?

We wish you a swift butt recovery bud! Nothing worse than food poisoning! Make today worth it and binge on Netflix!

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Back on the grid after a little vacation...

Hope all is well here...sorry to hear about "Accessories Now"...hope JAFO and Deeje are doing OK.

Also, has anyone heard from George?

:skull:

Jeane123

6/4/15
Back on the grid after a little vacation...

Hope all is well here...sorry to hear about "Accessories Now"...hope JAFO and Deeje are doing OK.

Also, has anyone heard from George?

:skull:

What happened ? I love accessories now :(

Jeane123

6/4/15
I sent Donnie an email for details. It's such a shame they had the best service and product :( I hope they get back on track

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
[MENTION=100114]Jeane123[/MENTION] I sent Jaf a pm too asking what happened and have not heard from him. I hope they'll be back. [MENTION=45225]WingNut[/MENTION], George hasn't shown up since he posted what happened to Benjie. I missedthose guys.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Wow, I chat to Donnie a bit. Used to with George too, I was asking Donnie about him recently. This is sad news. Donnie is a great guy and I've been very pleased with each of my transactions with him and he's generally just a great guy too.

Jeane123

6/4/15
Very nice guy and always willing to help and really just top notch overall. He will be missed. Let's just hope it isn't true.

D

d4m.test

I've had a response from him, unfortunately he says he was just getting too busy with it all as he had taken on a new role (assuming he means his day job) and replying to all the PM's was keeping him busy until midnight / 1am each night. For those that don't know, he's a single dad. We all know how busy it is when there's two of us to share the load, so I'm sure it was killing his father daughter relationship too. But too true, he's one of the best. In fact, I'd say best service I've had from any rep vendor.

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Good morning all. Start of summer here, sun still out when I get home :)

D

d4m.test

Hey Chris, good morning to you. Late night here now, just gone 11pm. I've a 6:30 start as I have an early flight in the morning. What have you got planned for today?

Jeane123

6/4/15
Just got done with my workday, it's freak raining here ever now and then. Just at my house, I feel like I am in a Zoloft commercial.

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Hey bkg, work day for me.
I sell digital wide format/grand format print(think wrapping a building in printed images) and business is crazy busy at the moment. Production guys working till 11pm most nights just to keep up. So there have been some very, very late nights at the office.

Jeane123

6/4/15

for the next 5 months

Damn you! I hate you just a little right now. :)
This is what I will be looking at for the next 6 months

22331dfe3459a699b5d9e7acddc95d19.jpg

Chris what do you think about your team this weekend? Is it going to be black? Or green?

good news : Sunday I go to southern Cali. [MENTION=56255]Subjeff[/MENTION], [MENTION=62122]SUMIKITO[/MENTION], and others I will be in your playground from Sunday to Wednesday.
LA to be more specific.

I just took the kids to the park before the weather ultimately turns and now back at home to finish some work. Apparently I am
not allowed vacation, to be sick, to make mistakes or a life for that matter. I would complain but I love my job.

Have a great night/day all!!