• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

D

d4m.test

Whoop. Tapatalk is now working again. Quick five mins for a coffee break and playing dollies now before the next thing. My poor girl has had to miss her birthday celebrations as one of the boys fell over on the concrete slabs to one side of our garden and has broken his wrist. [MENTION=69907]jai04[/MENTION], we needed you sir!! Wifey has been in A&E with him for the last hour and a half. Four of the kids have clubs in two different locations so I'm playing taxi and tag team with my wife to make sure everyone is covered..... Man, juggling 6 kids is stressful.

Hope y'all are having a great Friday

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Good morning peeps....carshow time. Just dropped the old truck off this morning and now getting ready to drive the mustang down.

Have fun Jeff !

Dont forget to take some pics for us !!!

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
Bkg! That sounds like quite the day man! I hope he feels better soon, casts are cool when you are little so most kids don't mind them too much(if it comes to that) I take my hat off to you and your wife juggling 6

I am playing with mine as well rocking my vintage seiko lcd
ad293c52c8ef7591a0d7ac6e1635a0e8.jpg

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
I made a IWB holster for my oddly shaped Ruger p95 using a kit from a place called Tandy Leather. I bet for lefty you could flip the leather inside out and stitch it up to get the same thing working for you. I soaked it in water for a few hours, wrapped my gun in cling wrap to keep it dry and stuck it in the holster. Hit it with the hair dryer for 30 minutes and it was fully formed to my gun. A couple oil treatments, a dye job and its perfect for what I needed.

Thanks brother. I think I'll try this in a month or so when it's not 87 degrees in mid October. I found a guy that makes them custom so I'm going to go with a Kydex. I see why people go Glock so much with all the parts, and accessories out there! I'm just not a fanboy! Doc gots to have a nice sidearm. :)

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
Thanks brother. I think I'll try this in a month or so when it's not 87 degrees in mid October. I found a guy that makes them custom so I'm going to go with a Kydex. I see why people go Glock so much with all the parts, and accessories out there! I'm just not a fanboy! Doc gots to have a nice sidearm. :)
Ever since I got my 1911 I haven't looked back at handguns, .45 is my favorite caliber and my 1911 is perfect. (Ive actually got two 1911's in my safe right now, one is my brothers that i bought him when he turned 21).

I'd love a .44 or a .357 (of course with a matching lever action to partner with it) but in San Diego there's not much reason to get it. If I leave San Diego and go to a more gun tolerant area I'd definitely have a CC permit and I'd do more with my guns.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Whoop. Tapatalk is now working again. Quick five mins for a coffee break and playing dollies now before the next thing. My poor girl has had to miss her birthday celebrations as one of the boys fell over on the concrete slabs to one side of our garden and has broken his wrist. [MENTION=69907]jai04[/MENTION], we needed you sir!! Wifey has been in A&E with him for the last hour and a half. Four of the kids have clubs in two different locations so I'm playing taxi and tag team with my wife to make sure everyone is covered..... Man, juggling 6 kids is stressful.

Hope y'all are having a great Friday
That sucks mate, hope your kid will will recover quick. Hats off to you mate for being able to handle 6 kids.[emoji2]

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

barth

5/10/12
[MENTION=69777]bkg![/MENTION] good luck man.

Having dinner right now, and preparing for the night that might be very long... In a good way :)

Fiveostang

6/11/12

I just got my LTC so I'll be picking up a concealed carry weapon and I'm leaning heavily towards the walther PPK/S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Nite Broski !

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
It has been a tiring day here for Sumi. Up and off to the hospital before 7:00 AM with a completely empty stomach and cleansed bowels for my 'every 2 year' colonoscopy exam. For those not in the know, well you can call it a 'garden hose procedure' done in a dungeon by Ivan the terrible. Nothing much to it as you are knocked out while the procedure is in progress. [Propofol]. It came out fine, nice and dandy. With nothing terrible to report. As the anaesthesologist was busy with a number of other patients, I was last to be knocked out. He was a hero when he showed up in my examination room at noon. Got down to work on his 'magic'. Woke up from the 'trance' at about 2:30 pm, held back in bed 'till I was deemed ok to go home [dazed] and all went well. Got home almost 8:00 pm .............. A big fresh In & Out burger awaited me on the table. ............ It is indeed a heavenly thing to eat with gusto once again ! ........ Sumi kicks butt folks !! .... That was my day. .................Yours could vary.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
The old butt scope huh ?

Glad everything was ok !!

D

d4m.test

Glad to hear all was good after the anal hose raping Sumi. No doubt that burger will be "in and out" if you've an empty stomach and system. A nice relaxing weekend to recover!!

7:30 am here and the weekend festivities begin in the bkg household. Got three of the tribe to be up and out for dancing and 'soccer' (can't believe I'm using that word) before 9am. Can't wait until lunch time. I'm gonna try me some of this http://youtu.be/grArFylMRBY

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
It has been a tiring day here for Sumi. Up and off to the hospital before 7:00 AM with a completely empty stomach and cleansed bowels for my 'every 2 year' colonoscopy exam. For those not in the know, well you can call it a 'garden hose procedure' done in a dungeon by Ivan the terrible. Nothing much to it as you are knocked out while the procedure is in progress. It came out fine, nice and dandy. With nothing terrible to report. As the anaesthesologist was busy with a number of other patients, I was last to be knocked out. He was a hero when he showed up in my examination room at noon. Got down to work on his 'magic'. Woke up from the 'trance' at about 2:30 pm, held back in bed 'till I was deemed ok to go home [dazed] and all went well. Got home almost 8:00 pm .............. A big fresh In & Out burger awaited me on the table. ............ It is indeed a heavenly thing to eat with gusto once again ! ........ Sumi kicks butt folks !! .... That was my day. .................Yours could vary.

That's some great news Joe. It's always a relief when you go thru an exam and everything turns out to be normal.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Yes jai , it is always great news for me. It's not me that wants these tests, it started years ago when I was told by my doctor to have a procedure [colonoscopy] to just 'check it out' . Well lo and behold, they discovered 42 polyps inside my colon. Removed them all by laser and a tiny blade in the 'garden hose head' and all was fine after that. The next ones [procedures] where to insure that they never come back. So in goes the snake to find out with its 'camera eyes'. What scared me most is that if those things turn into a cancerous tumor, hey, you wont even feel it. Nothing, nada ! If you do feel some discomfort or pain or bleeding, then it is usually too late. 'Bingo time' ! That shocked me !! ..............Hence, my 'love affair with this damned intrusive procedure. Darn it. What can I do ?? I am just compelled to have it done.
All is well and nothing has surfaced since. ....................Go Sumi, Go !!

Keylog74

14/6/13
good morning everyone ! its 1:20 pm here and i just wake up ! sunny day here after all this fuzzy rainy days ... wish everyone a great weekand !

Ps: glad to see your good sumi and still kicking ;)

D

d4m.test

good morning everyone ! its 1:20 pm here and i just wake up ! sunny day here after all this fuzzy rainy days ... wish everyone a great weekand !

Ps: glad to see your good sumi and still kicking ;)

Something for the hangover buddy

452596ed39d44e06eb40ea80f46fbee5.jpg