• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Chris and Wook, hunting red stag in Nz is on my bucket list. I'm going to look you guys up when i make it over there!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Whats up Cyb...push some of that rain my way.

I'll try to send some down you way Jeff. A lot of mudslides along Interstate 5, north and south lanes closed around Frazier Park area. I guess there is something to all that El Nino talk.

Good evening everyone. Already got some rain so now waiting for Dodgers-Mets game heh.

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
c04f88ee3fde6a3bccf8a1124dcb5693.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
I'll try to send some down you way Jeff. A lot of mudslides along Interstate 5, north and south lanes closed around Frazier Park area. I guess there is something to all that El Nino talk.

Good evening everyone. Already got some rain so now waiting for Dodgers-Mets game heh.

Rain? We still have that in CA? Not sure I remember what that is........................

Good evening, folks!

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12

Im getting the severe storm warnings on the TV from your area. Be safe bud!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Rain? We still have that in CA? Not sure I remember what that is........................

Good evening, folks!

Mostly mud this time Fiddo but hang on, weather patterns show a wet winter on the way. Bad news is a warm winter with less snow :cryingbadly:

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Guns, cars and big bikes ! Yes ! What is there not to love ! Yup, have not been to the range here in a while. It's Burro Canyon Shooting Range [LA County] here for me. http://www.burrocanyon.com/index.shtml Nice folks and very friendly range masters. Clean mountain air and they have a separate area for full-auto [LEO use only] and have SASS Cowboy action shooting areas too. I hang and shoot at the rifle and pistol range. That's where the cute fatties get to shoot Sumi's guns. The other boys like to watch the Cowboy shoots and LEO's burping their full-autos and I end up with the cute fatties wanting to learn how to shoot. It sometimes is up close and personal showing them how to aim. Yeah ! The giggling that follows and the "I want to try some more" and ass wiggling makes my day !! And more they get fellows !! Go Sumi go !!

You crack me up Sumi! Lmao

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Going to universal in the morning Halloween horror nights bro! We get a 16 mustang convertible while we're down here too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell them it better be a Fiveostang or no deal.