• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Guns, cars and big bikes ! Yes ! What is there not to love ! Yup, have not been to the range here in a while. It's Burro Canyon Shooting Range [LA County] here for me. http://www.burrocanyon.com/index.shtml Nice folks and very friendly range masters. Clean mountain air and they have a separate area for full-auto [LEO use only] and have SASS Cowboy action shooting areas too. I hang and shoot at the rifle and pistol range. That's where the cute fatties get to shoot Sumi's guns. The other boys like to watch the Cowboy shoots and LEO's burping their full-autos and I end up with the cute fatties wanting to learn how to shoot. It sometimes is up close and personal showing them how to aim. Yeah ! The giggling that follows and the "I want to try some more" and ass wiggling makes my day !! And more they get fellows !! Go Sumi go !!

Hilarious! That's a great looking range.

Check this out, my future boss is strongly considering a membership for employees to this place...

http://www.friscogunclub.com/vip-club.php

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
Jeff, sumi and other CA residents are any of you close to the mud slides? Hope all is going well

Jeane123

6/4/15
Apparently we are going to freeze already mid October here in MN :( look at the temp and the wind ..... And this is only the beginning.
a69a634b3bfd2bc7c05e0f9adfc8536e.jpg
b6cb1852efa45cbcdbe109512b609df0.jpg

D

d4m.test

Good day everyone. Another busy and expensive day in our house. Youngest's birthday today. We get a three week break now til the next, but that's been 4 birthdays in 29 days already [emoji44]

Seems like there's some pretty nasty weather going on in CA. It's nice here today but a little chilly. It's not cold yet but apparently the weather will turn this weekend. Still, nothing like mudslides

barth

5/10/12
Good day everyone. Another busy and expensive day in our house. Youngest's birthday today. We get a three week break now til the next, but that's been 4 birthdays in 29 days already [emoji44]

Seems like there's some pretty nasty weather going on in CA. It's nice here today but a little chilly. It's not cold yet but apparently the weather will turn this weekend. Still, nothing like mudslides

Morning mate ;)

barth

5/10/12
Hey buddy, seems us UK chaps are the only ones around just now. Bed time across the pond and late night around the world. You got much planned for today?

Casual friday at work, my friends from Paris are coming tonight, so should be 2 nights of hard party this week end...
Was at Madison roof top Cocktail bar last night for my flatmate's birthday, near St Paul cathedral... Great place

How about you ?

D

d4m.test

Finally an office day. Been on the road all week, and had a bunch of long long days. 48 hours this week before starting today. With today being the little one's birthday, I'm only doing 9-5 and I'm home based so it's an easy one. Family over tonight to celebrate turning 5. If only I could go back to that age. Her only cares in the world are her dolls and toys. That's a simple life :thumbup:

wooky492

21/9/12
Chris and Wook, hunting red stag in Nz is on my bucket list. I'm going to look you guys up when i make it over there!

Hey Jeff, look me up when you come over to the north island. Look Chris up if you are going down to the South Island. ;-)

I can hook you up with my buddy who is a keen hunter. ( saw him hunt with full burst AR-15 or something that looks like it. LOL - I think he had enough of stalking his prey)

Jeane123

6/4/15

Wow that's a busy month! Good luck with all of that.

I have the day off today so I am going to spend it with the kids :) we have one eye appointment for the oldest and then just fun for the rest of the day!

Have a great day/night everyone!

D

d4m.test

Tapatalk won't work for me..... says my user name can only contain letters and numbers... WTF I've been using it for like 18 months

DreadPirateRobert

Wtb Zenith Ton Up Chrono
Advisor
13/6/14
Fire Swamp
But of course! One thing I didn't consider is trying to find a damned left handed IWB holster for the bugger! Texas also goes open carry January 1st. However not my style... for now. I'm sure a 1911 .45 would tell me to reconsider. :)

I made a IWB holster for my oddly shaped Ruger p95 using a kit from a place called Tandy Leather. I bet for lefty you could flip the leather inside out and stitch it up to get the same thing working for you. I soaked it in water for a few hours, wrapped my gun in cling wrap to keep it dry and stuck it in the holster. Hit it with the hair dryer for 30 minutes and it was fully formed to my gun. A couple oil treatments, a dye job and its perfect for what I needed.

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Hi gents. How's it going for every one? I'm still doing my night shift here at our ER. Seems like there will be quite a number of patients tonight.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Hey Jeff, look me up when you come over to the north island. Look Chris up if you are going down to the South Island. ;-)

I can hook you up with my buddy who is a keen hunter. ( saw him hunt with full burst AR-15 or something that looks like it. LOL - I think he had enough of stalking his prey)

Awesome! I'll definitely look you up on
my trip. Whoohoo

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Good morning peeps....carshow time. Just dropped the old truck off this morning and now getting ready to drive the mustang down.