• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF Day-Date 40mm Tungsten Heavy Version

GG2019

Patron
Certified
23/12/19
Uk
Anyone purchased the ARF day date 40 yet?
Wanting to see if it really is 193g
Full tungsten or just case

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
How’d you confirm it? My usual dealers and modders still can’t get one to confirm. That would suck if it’s all in the case
There are no conformations anywhere that the makers have been able to produce a tungsten bracelet. Furthermore, case and bracelets are made by different suppliers. Don’t hold you breath.

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
There are no conformations anywhere that the makers have been able to produce a tungsten bracelet. Furthermore, case and bracelets are made by different suppliers. Don’t hold you breath.
They have made full tungsten Daytona bracelets, I’m curious if it’s much harder making the presidential bracelet because the pieces are much smaller

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
My prediction for increased weight is that they have a tungsten caseback and some kind of tungsten ring inside the case, we've seen both methods in other replicas

I really doubt the bracelet is tungsten, but I've been proven wrong before

Wouldn't rule out the tungsten alloy case potential either, which could explain the really cheddar looking gold

GG2019

Patron
Certified
23/12/19
Uk
Just spoke to chasing time they said tungsten in case and bracelet

TimedWatcher

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/4/19
I have ordered the updated Gmf dd 178g and also an Arf one. Will post comparison when they eventually arrive.
Apparently they both have tungsten in their brackets. Gmf has less
Indeed, also what I heard. GMF will come with a new version but would max reach 185grams. Also I hear ARF has better day font and bezel. Curious to see your comparison arrive and congrats on the purchase!

Reactions: Guiltycat

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
I have ordered the updated Gmf dd 178g and also an Arf one. Will post comparison when they eventually arrive.
Apparently they both have tungsten in their brackets. Gmf has less
Looking forward to it , i want the gmf green dd arabic everything with moisonite diamonds. Waiting for your comparsion before i order

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
I was on the border between gmfs 2836 and their vr3255

Looking forward to it , i want the gmf green dd arabic everything with moisonite diamonds. Waiting for your comparsion before i order
You getting a moissanite bezel? I have one on the older gmf dd and love it

Reactions: krkqm2008

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas

Yea, spoke to my TD , said GMF will do it

yes spoke to my TD and said it can be done
Im just wanting to know if the "tungsten" bracelet has weight to it . So as you as you share your comparison . I will order