• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Yas marina looks suspicious to me, balance wheel is quite large

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
Does any1 have info on this model? How well is it made, closeness to gen, quality of movement etc. Also do we have any super clone RM movements or not? Sorry if the questions are too noob I am new here.

NickNickNickk

4/6/21

Thats pretty much as gen as it gets in my eyes
I asked a price for another of their watches.
So I didn’t even care to ask on this. It’s enough to buy a real Rolex

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
Suddenly these high level superclones keep popping up on my IG.

Hope someone soon will give these to normal prices

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
These are same watch BBR is offering with some mods. Like an exta hole drilled near the balance wheel. Also maybe custom red rehaut but BBR could be releasing these colors soon. Don't fall for the IG sellers scams asking thousands of $$ for a modded BBR.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
These are same watch BBR is offering with some mods. Like an exta hole drilled near the balance wheel. Also maybe custom red rehaut but BBR could be releasing these colors soon. Don't fall for the IG sellers scams asking thousands of $$ for a modded BBR.
I saw an IG seller yesterday trying to sell a stock BBR as "1:1 custom clone movement, only one like it", and I've seen dozens of pages hawking the same BBRs for over a grand. It's really kinda disgraceful

asuwere

2/6/19

If you look at the hole from the side you can see the exposed metal instead of the black coating. It also looks like they covered up the ruby with a piece of aluminum foil. How much do you want to bet they didn't do anything to improve the issue with the movement freezing up? Only reason they are charging so much is because people are stupid and they know it. Not like they'd need to issue a refund if someone wasn't satisfied.

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
Belive me i will not buy any of these. Dont have 10k for a rep 😂 But my next purchase will be some sort of modded model. Budget around 1,5k

I would have considered 2 k for that Johan blake mod they published. It looks sick

brry

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
12/1/22

Big news from an Instagram seller. Looks like a gen-spec RM35-01 case with a modded BBR movement. $6000 from ABD evidently

asuwere

2/6/19

Big news from an Instagram seller. Looks like a gen-spec RM35-01 case with a modded BBR movement. $6000 from ABD evidently

I love how the hour hand is always so conveniently placed so as to cover the jewel.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13

That’s not big news, just another ig seller trying to rip people off. If you ask a TD they can get these watches and they are a bit less than 1k. Just ask for new movement w spinning balance wheel and show the photos.

Reactions: Nono92

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
That’s not big news, just another ig seller trying to rip people off. If you ask a TD they can get these watches and they are a bit less than 1k. Just ask for new movement w spinning balance wheel and show the photos.
Really? Who can i Ask? I dont know ant TD who can get this under 4K