• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19
Was this as of late? Odd they'd still have it available on website, I'll reach out.

This was a while back to be fair but at that time I was told it was discontinued. GiantSquid hit it on the nail. A lot of times items will be left even once they sell out and are no longer available. Why they do it; no idea but it happened to me with the RM55. I’ve heard mixed things on tbh from it’s amazing to it needs work if that helps.

Last edited:

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Is it me or does everything look like inferior quality to ZF from the movement gears, to case, clasp, crown, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SuperLory

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Is it me or does everything look like inferior quality to ZF from the movement gears, to case, clasp, crown, etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It sure does look inferior.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
That’s why I’m gonna trying modding it into a zf case with crown clasp etc,
the movement looks worse for what the gears quality but a finally getting a moving balance it’s night and day to me

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
the movement looks worse for what the gears quality but a finally getting a moving balance it’s night and day to me

Ditto! with no moving balance wheel, the movement looks dead.

Pat phillip

Horology Curious
25/6/21

If you can manage this, it'll be the king of all RMs

greenbeans

Known Member
12/9/20
https://youtube.com/shorts/mAJJWE7f8rw?feature=share

I think this movement is a rep, note the fonts on the back:
“REUL2” “24JEWELS”, this is different from the original,
also there is no serial number on the front.

Is there any more info on this superrep movement?
I note that this appears to be a more accurate movement than the one on the BBR thread. The main feature from the one in the video shows two main springs as per the original which BBR doesn't have. And the hole configurations below the jewel looks closer to gen.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Is there any more info on this superrep movement?
I note that this appears to be a more accurate movement than the one on the BBR thread. The main feature from the one in the video shows two main springs as per the original which BBR doesn't have. And the hole configurations below the jewel looks closer to gen.

This is not superb movement, its actually gen movement.
of course the BBR on3 is nothing like that its because BBR movement is base on miyoto movement and mod to look like RM movement.

REALDonJuan

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/7/17
I know this is a bit unrelated, please don't stone me to death for asking, but from all the RM forums you guys seem to know the most about the Marque movements and the rep qualities. I just today purchased my dream car (Lamborghini Aventador SVJ) and it's in a beautiful yellow ????

I dont want to break the bank and pay half of what I did for this car for a gen RM but I did want something sporty to match (black and yellow)

I have been looking at TDs and found these, can anyone advise out of the below which one is best (closest look to gen) or if it's even worth it, or they'll look ridiculous compared to gen. Thank you guys.

https://puretimewatch.io/rm011-ntpt...tal-dial-on-yellow-rubber-strap-a7750-v2.html

Timrm

24/4/18
I know this is a bit unrelated, please don't stone me to death for asking, but from all the RM forums you guys seem to know the most about the Marque movements and the rep qualities. I just today purchased my dream car (Lamborghini Aventador SVJ) and it's in a beautiful yellow ????

I dont want to break the bank and pay half of what I did for this car for a gen RM but I did want something sporty to match (black and yellow)

I have been looking at TDs and found these, can anyone advise out of the below which one is best (closest look to gen) or if it's even worth it, or they'll look ridiculous compared to gen. Thank you guys.

https://puretimewatch.io/rm011-ntpt...tal-dial-on-yellow-rubber-strap-a7750-v2.html

Big congratulations!!! I would also go for an 055. the 011 just looks too off and big

Sent from the RWI App

Mercedesslr

Supporter
Certified
2/12/19

From one car lover and owner to another congrats on the pickup. May it serve you in good health for years to come and bring you joy when you drive it. That being said if you want an RM the 035 by ZF or 055 by ZF or BBR are your best bets. Keep in mind no RM rep is really going to look 100% these days it’s about 80-85% close with the ones mentioned.

If you want something to complement your car, a Rolex would suit it perfectly and match the look if you don’t have one already.

hope this helps