• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Erfahrunge mit torobravos2015.com

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Thanks for showing up and clarifying Toro.
Nice gesture.

Sent from my iPhone 6

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
There are currently many packages on the way to Germany via Spain and UK which are handled separately and not affected by the chinese new year. Hang on a little bit. I want them delivered as much as you do.

John John

17/12/15
Our business is not based on cheating and lying to people

Nobody said this. It's the totally lack of communication what's so terrible. It's the way you ignore e-mails. Doesn't respond. Maybe you can afford this but in the long term a bad after sales service will cost you money. You do not understand how valuable a short notice is. It seems to write a couple words is too much work for you and I can tell you the Germans are not used to this. That's the reason I will never buy from you again.

p.s. I'm too tired to write you further e-mails to beg for a tracking number. I have even no idea if my latest order (16 days ago) is send or not. I will wait and see...

edart286

Horology Curious
19/1/16
I just bought a Rolex Sub from you TOROBRAVO for total 430 euros, it arrived and doesnt work!!!!
The watch goes extremly forward!!!
3hours a day!!!
What can i do?

edart286

Horology Curious
19/1/16
I just bought a Rolex Sub from you TOROBRAVO for total 430 euros, it arrived and doesnt work!!!!
What can i do?

D

d4m.test

What can i do?
Ex-post add-on: Your watch could just be magnetized from the journey. If You have a compass You can check that (see Youtube). You could also ask in the mall about de-magnetizing or buy a de-magnetizer from China/ ebay.

Hi, You can e-mail Toro and arrange it to ship it back with tracked shipping (maybe after CNY/ check with Toro). This is the cheapest way and will take aprox. 8 - 10 weeks, shipping should be +- 10 euro, check if You have to send the whole watch (heavier) or just the head (without bracelet). This is what I would do.
It will be fixed, You just will have it 3 months later. Meanwhile choose and order another.

You can have it repaired locally (also with waiting time) by Domi in the EU or have a new asian ETA mounted (movement will cost +- 120 Euro + work). This is a good option if You are going to fit a gen crown or crystal or change the datewheel overlay etc. (which You probably don´t want to do).
Note: if You bought the special SA3135 movement just send it back.

It was unlucky it happened on the first, better luck next time. Each and every watch received from Toro (and all others as well) is running fine after 2+ Years (asian ETA/21j/23j/6497 and 3 A7750´s with seconds at nine)

torobravo

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
2/5/10
Nobody said this. It's the totally lack of communication what's so terrible. It's the way you ignore e-mails. Doesn't respond. Maybe you can afford this but in the long term a bad after sales service will cost you money. You do not understand how valuable a short notice is. It seems to write a couple words is too much work for you and I can tell you the Germans are not used to this. That's the reason I will never buy from you again.

p.s. I'm too tired to write you further e-mails to beg for a tracking number. I have even no idea if my latest order (16 days ago) is send or not. I will wait and see...

John John, once you approved the qc pic it is shipped immediately, same day. No matter how many emails you write. I don't even know who you are.

D

d4m.test

For a better understanding between different cultures on a multinational forum:) Just take 5 minutes of Your time and read this, it´s interesting and valid: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-different-cultures-understand-time-2014-5

richard-lewis-chart-06.jpg

Brasiliano

Looking Around
2/1/16
Hello I am Italian and I am Gerardo , I too am waiting with the tracking number , you told me that you sent it to me . My order is the No. 38795. You let me know something. It is not correct that you did not answer my email .

Hansi

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/1/16
Alle gehen von einer Kommunikation a la Amazon aus. :D

Jungs es ist immer noch Schmugeln und ein Artikel der zu recht vom Zoll beschlagnahmt werden würde.
Ich habe bisher immer alle Bestellungen erhalten und ich habe keine Kommunkation erwartet wie bei einer Bestellung in Deutschland.

Chill out a little guys. You dont bought a Blu Ray on Amazon.

Hyuga

Known Member
7/11/15
Das DHL Paket hat es durch den Zoll geschafft, konnte heute aber nicht zugestellt werden, da niemand zuhause war.

Das EMS Paket ist immernoch im Status "Held by customs for inspections" seit Freitag Mittag. Aber da glaube ich, dass das Tracking nicht aktuell ist.

Für mich ist aktuell alles noch im Rahmen, auch wenn es etwas länger dauert, als bei Ryan. Aber an John John's Stelle würde ich mich auch aufregen, kann ihn verstehen.

Im Endeffekt ist es mir egal, wenn es etwas länger dauert. Das wichtigste ist, dass die Uhren einwandfrei sind. Bin gespannt!

edart286

Horology Curious
19/1/16
John John, once you approved the qc pic it is shipped immediately, same day. No matter how many emails you write. I don't even know who you are.

Hi, i bought a sub v6 for the full price 1 week before being reduced.
It arrived and goes terribly forward!!!
3hours a day!!!
What can i do?
Please help me !!!

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
Why is it that only "new" members with low post counts whine about these things here??? Toro is a TRUSTED dealer for a reason. He delivers and will remedy if you have issues. Stop bitching around, this is not the goddamn Walmart! You are buying counterfeit items (illegal) from China and avoiding customs (illegal) and you are disturbed by the fact that package does not show up in the tracking system??? OMG..... get a life.
Your package will arrive, if not, ask Toro (or any of your TD-s) to handle the situation. They will.

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
The only unfortunate situation here is Mr Sotiris who has been a victim of one mishandled package which we will make it right.
Why a refund takes so long?
Paypal is not supporting our business. Any hint or reference to rep forums, brands, will make as loose another account and we have to create a new one, with new IP and new everyting. They can not only track the IP address but the ID of the device you are using and the router. This means that each account has to be handled carefully, any connection via above mentioned (ip, device, router) will be linked to a previous account it will be seized for counterfeiting. This is why a paypal refund takes longer than expected.

Hello Toro,

Thanks for the clarification!

I wish happy holidays.
Sotirios

John John

17/12/15
Why is it that only "new" members with low post counts whine about these things here??? Toro is a TRUSTED dealer for a reason. He delivers and will remedy if you have issues. Stop bitching around, this is not the goddamn Walmart! You are buying counterfeit items (illegal) from China and avoiding customs (illegal) and you are disturbed by the fact that package does not show up in the tracking system??? OMG..... get a life.

I don't need 1.600 more postings to understand that ignoring e-mails from a customer is a no-no. Doesn't matter if I buy fake watches, furniture or sox. My watch is now two weeks under the way (or not) and I have no clue where the package is. Maybe it's stuck in customs, or sent to the wrong address, or my neighbor has it. So either Toro has no tracking number (lost or package is still in CN), or he is too lazy to select it for me. Doesn't matter. Not writing back is not OK for me. And I asked very polite a couple times. Not rude and not once.

Just my opinion and I'm free to share my experience. "get a life".... pah!

Alle gehen von einer Kommunikation a la Amazon aus. :D
Jungs es ist immer noch Schmugeln und ein Artikel der zu recht vom Zoll beschlagnahmt werden würde.
Ich habe bisher immer alle Bestellungen erhalten und ich habe keine Kommunkation erwartet wie bei einer Bestellung in Deutschland.
Chill out a little guys. You dont bought a Blu Ray on Amazon.

Ich verstehe einfach nicht was das eine mit dem anderen zu tun hat. Nur weil mit verbotener Ware gehandelt wird, muss man nicht auf Mails reagieren? Nun ja, das stimmt nicht ganz. Bei der Bestellung wird sofort zurück geschrieben. Die Tracking Nummer ist nicht nur dafür interessant um ggf für den Paketdienst zu Hause zu sein, sondern um reagieren zu können wenn das Paket, wie bei mir passiert, nicht vom Postamt abgeholt wird (Spanien) und Gefahr läuft zurück nach China gesendet zu werden. Hätte ich dort keine Nummer gehabt, dann hätte ich Toro auch nicht Bescheid geben können. (auch wieder X-mal angeschrieben bis man eine Antwort bekommt) Und ich gehe nicht davon aus, dass Toro täglich alle seine Pakete nachverfolgt.

Nur nochmals zum Verständnis: Ich habe 2 Pakete, die (sehr wahrscheinlich) unterwegs sind und ich habe KEINE Tracking Nummer und ich bekomme auch KEINE. Das bedeutet, dass ich nicht sehen kann, wenn es zu irgendwelchen Problemen kommt. Also mir ist das bei einem Warenwert von 1000€ nicht egal. Bestimmt ganz interessant, wenn z.B. die Uhren an die falsche Person gesendet werden und ich nach 3-4 Wochen mal anspreche wo meine Uhren bleiben.

Ich will das hier nicht mehr unnötig breittreten. Was ich über den Shop loswerden wollte, habe ich gesagt. Wenn die Uhren diese Tage ankommen, dann werde ich das hier festhalten. Den 1st Timern, die noch nach einem TD suchen, kann ich den Rat geben viele der Bewertungen zu lesen, bevor man bestellt.

D

d4m.test

Hi John John, just sit back and relax man, the watch will arrive soon and You will be happy and laugh about this. Better luck with England and GLS next time, well, they are a German company, maybe in Germany it works (outside DE they love to send the packages travelling all around Europe - 2 times, for 10 days You get very interesting tracking updates, always a new Country, much better than the package just sitting safely and monotonously in a lonely post-office in Spain without any exciting tracking news;)

Just be sure of one thing: Never ever buy a TC from TC if e-mails are more important to You than the looks and working of the rep (Insiders will know what I mean).

Take 2: as You want communication, next time just choose one of the TD´s that sit all day long in a de-luxe Hotel suite at the pc communicating and updating - while their staff is getting the watches and send You qc-pics of the very first watch (literally) they get the hands on. Sure, there´s always a lucky hit too.

I don´t need e-mails, I need a good rep watch. A rep that is well aligned and looks good, a watch selected at the market by the Chef himself after he spent hours/days refusing 3 or 4 others, a watch that the Boss personally checked on accuracy and good working afterwards in his office.
That´s what I want - and while he is doing that - the Boss (often the only who speaks/writes english) can´t be sitting at the pc answering and sending e-mails.
Simple rep wisdom: if You systematically want a good watch don´t expect fast e-mails, fast qc-pics and don´t expect fast shipping. "Fast" has nothing to do with "good", it´s just fast.

Sit back, relax, enjoy, research what You will be getting after CNY, take it for what it is: a Hobby and a Game:)

John John

17/12/15
So, heute morgen habe ich eine einzelne Tracking Nummer erhalten. Zu welcher Lieferung sie gehört ist nicht zu entnehmen und diese soll kommenden Dienstag eintreffen. Vielleicht hat es doch etwas genutzt sich ein wenig Luft zu machen.

Wenn die Uhren angekommen sind melde ich mich nochmals zurück.

In diesem Zusammenhang ganz interessant zu lesen (von 2013!):

https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...atch-Services-off?highlight=toro+on+probation

Sorry to hear of your troubles Dong but my main concern is a lack of comms after payment. If a dealer doesn't return you enquiries prior to paying him you simply chose another dealer, no big deal but it's a different story when payment has been made and comms stop for weeks at a time. Same as when a member of staff does not get a reply to an email trying to address such an issue and gets no reply for a week after sending several mails.

Wie dem auch sei, soll jeder selbst entscheiden ob Kommunikation für ihn wichtig ist. Für mich ist Kommunikation genauso wichtig wie ein gutes Produkt, und das eine schließt das andere nicht aus. Schließlich geht man als Kunde in diesem Business einen 100 Prozentigen Vertrauensvorschuss ein.

Playlife

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/07
HK -> GER -> ESP ist ja noch normal, alles was über DHL nach EU kommt geht über Leipzig (auch die UK Sendungen).

Warum da noch HK steht ????

Habe am 29.1. ein Sub LV Noob V6 bestellt, Status steht noch immer als pending - Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.

Habe gerade 4 weitere Uhren in der pipeline, mal sehen ob ich die noch bestelle oder lieber wieder auf Ryan zurückgreife - da läuft das Ganze problemloserer ab.

John John

17/12/15
Habe am 29.1. ein Sub LV Noob V6 bestellt, Status steht noch immer als pending - Anfragen werden nicht beantwortet.

Habe gerade 4 weitere Uhren in der pipeline, mal sehen ob ich die noch bestelle oder lieber wieder auf Ryan zurückgreife - da läuft das Ganze problemloserer ab.

Der Status "Pending" wird nicht aktualisiert, weil die Website nicht gepflegt wird. Da brauchst du also erst gar nicht mehr rein zu schauen. Bei Ryan werden alle erforderlichen Information gesammelt angezeigt auf den neuesten Stand gebracht. Ich hätte ja die 116610 dort bestellt, aber ich bekam das Geld nicht rüber. Fast gleichzeitig hat dann Toro preislich nachgezogen und ich konnte dort auf ein europäisches Bankkonto überweisen. Meine Visa Karten lassen Transfers nach China nicht mehr zu. Für die Zukunft wird es also schwieriger für mich.

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Meine Visa Karten lassen Transfers nach China nicht mehr zu. Für die Zukunft wird es also schwieriger für mich.

Hm, ich glaube ich richte mal so eine Art "Zwischenposten" für Paypal Zahlungen ein....[emoji848]

PP Gift Zahlung an mich und ich leite das Geld dann an den TD weiter. Müsst ich mir fast mal überlegen ob man sowas machen kann.

Sent from my iPhone 6