• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DOXA diver dials ... is it a virus or just an obsession ?

dutchguy2

27/2/11
Nice! What minute hand are you using?

mine say‘s hi!
zpbYjI.jpg

Reactions: sebman

ilyas

Looking Around
6/8/20
How can I order a bezel and more details please. I have a orange Doxa 750t and was hoping to sell it to buy a black 750t but I would prefer to change the bezel and keep the watch :)

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
How can I order a bezel and more details please. I have a orange Doxa 750t and was hoping to sell it to buy a black 750t but I would prefer to change the bezel and keep the watch :)
As there's no Rep SUB 750T I guess your's is Gen.
Unfortunately a rep SUB300 bezel won't fit a Gen SUB750 case so the only way is to search eBay for a gen bezel.

Last edited:

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
I am selling a seestern in case someone is interested

Hornet2

Looking Around
10/4/23
Canada
Hi forum,
Has anyone experience with using a Tactical Frog v3 vs Maranez Samui vintage for a Black Lung project? I would be interested in pros and cons for each watch for such a project.
Thanks for your help

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
You say you don't want to detail the process as it is boring.... but I am extremely interested in a detailed account of how you do this. I have all the listed equipment and would love to do something similar as your results look fanatastic!

Reactions: Blackieray

Tschacko

Supporter
1/8/18
Guys, I fell for the virus as well. I case you dont want to build this whole thing from scratch head over to the sales section.

Reactions: Wark

Saddleup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/20
Recently added the Synchron Poseidon to my collection. Also a hypnotizing dial.
Looks great, hows the case feel compared to the sub300? Looks like it wears quite a bit larger/thicker?

SteveMcQueen1930

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/5/19
Looks great, hows the case feel compared to the sub300? Looks like it wears quite a bit larger/thicker?
Yes, the midcase is a little bit thicker / beefier than the Sub300. But it wears nicely still.
The case is basically identical dimensionally as the Seestern case.

Reactions: Wark

Saddleup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/11/20
Yes, the midcase is a little bit thicker / beefier than the Sub300. But it wears nicely still.
The case is basically identical dimensionally as the Seestern case.
I was debating buying one. There are still some in stock on the Poseidon diving website