• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Disappointing Z-Factory Bronzo PAM 382 has Bad Build Quality/QC

memstar

Known Member
11/4/14
i have mine since 4/2, probably the first few who received right after the release. had it for more than a week & patina is developing beautifully.

all i can tell you... solid bezel rotation, well aligned markers, improved crystal, etc. etc. only problem i have is the usual uneven-lumed pearl, but i can live with that. it's worth every penny that i've paid.

for you bashers, did you order one? have you even seen a 382 from ZF in person? let's see some criticisms only from first hand experiences instead of irresponsible internet accusations.

ganlinia, 100% agree. I had some of gen 382 in my hands and what I could see from the ZF pics was great. That counts for me, so I placed my order. Maybe KW have some details more like gen, bit I am sure, that also KW is not perfect like the gen.

But... also the gen is not perfect. The pins arent in the same hight and the bezel dot clicks not 100% correct at the 12.

Cant wait to get my ZF :)

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
I agree with Virpag, barbie dolls are highly collectable.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

ikiestik

Renowned Member
8/4/09
The thing with reps its hit and miss regardless of how much they cost remember they are illegal counterfeit goods.

you never know one of the places making the 382 were close to being caught so had to move premises half way through? I don't know exactly how it work maybe someone more informed can shed some light?

In the last few years we have seen an improvement overall but makers are still going to get it wrong sometimes. You just do not get the same qc and build quality as gen.

pirho123

Known Member
6/11/12
The thing with reps its hit and miss regardless of how much they cost remember they are illegal counterfeit goods, you never know one of the places making the 382 were close to being caught so had to move premises half way through? I don't know exactly how it work maybe someone more informed can shed some light? and you do not get the same qc and build quality as gen. In the last few years we have seen an improvement overall but makers are still going to get it wrong sometimes.

Yes, its a big excuse for makers

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You guys are right. What a hideous watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hehehe:

20140411_104731_RichtoneHDR_zpsaeeu1r2w.jpg

sanankid

I'm Pretty Popular
18/6/11
Not saying it is ugly. But how hard it it to produce a watch where the bezel marker hits the lume dot per gen? It is a pretty basic oversight.....

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Look at this filth. I'm about to file a paypal claim against my TD. The lume dots are not lining up with the rotational axis of Neptune. I can't stop throwing up when I see this. Who do these people think they are charging me $500 for this turd !

20140411_125352_RichtoneHDR_zpsrtyqgaoj.jpg

shykhai

Renowned Member
31/5/13
Look at this filth. I'm about to file a paypal claim against my TD. The lume dots are not lining up with the rotational axis of Neptune. I can't stop throwing up when I see this. Who do these people think they are charging me $500 for this turd !

20140411_125352_RichtoneHDR_zpsrtyqgaoj.jpg
Hahahahahahahhahaa.....i will post my hideous ugly bronzo too!

MK08

Renowned Member
3/4/07
Oh , you've seen pics of the V2 ? Please do share.

If a new one comes out I'll buy that too. I'll give this one to my kid so he can toss it around the backyard.

That's probably a good idea, maybe that will straighten out the crooked 15min marker on the bezel:thumbsup:

iliketowatch

Renowned Member
20/7/12
Man this board has a ton of haters on it. Between this and the guys who can't tell what a patina'd bronze watch looks like its no wonder guys like Angus don't want to deal with it.

I am still anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 382!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

gaizka

11/10/11
Man this board has a ton of haters on it. Between this and the guys who can't tell what a patina'd bronze watch looks like its no wonder guys like Angus don't want to deal with it.

I am still anxiously awaiting the arrival of my 382!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

+1000

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Oh , you've seen pics of the V2 ? Please do share.

If a new one comes out I'll buy that too. I'll give this one to my kid so he can toss it around the backyard.

I hate to admit but I agree with Beemer, you're getting a rep for a mere fraction of the gen so you might as well give it to your kids if not satisfactory. No harm (to the wallet) done.

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
+2000. the best part is..... those that comments the most dont actually own the watch yet