• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
So it’s random serials now, or are they still using the same combination on the last 4 digits?

LPhiE

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/12/13
Excited Jim Carrey GIF

Reactions: CTime and dk2852

Charlemagne63

Certified
14/9/23
But when you think about it, even if Rolex can’t succeed to do 100% of these bezels perfect, how people can tell it’s the wrong colors on rep ?

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
I'm all in for this one. Gen xtal, WP and it's good to go!

Reactions: Nickyan

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Am I right in thinking that the serial on these clean GMT’s is a different font than gen? The 6 looks noticeably different to my gen serial no’s.
Optic illusion imo. In ctime’s first post, the gen pic is at least 1,5x zoomed in compared to the Clean V2

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
If zooming in on a specific rehaut digit and discuss if it's 100% correct I think is a concern, it's better to not buy a rep at all, honestly.

Hope CF keeps the price on the v2 reasonable humble and dont get too cocky.

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
I never ever see the lettering on the Rehaut, ever. Not on my gens and not on my rep. You have to take the watch in hand and check it up close. To me, it’s one of the least important things.

The bezel inlay is so important. You can spot the color difference or inscription depth from 5 meters or more away. Same for the crystal, in different lightning angles the gen shows much more clarity.

Now the inlay is this good, the watch is a must have for me..

But: to each their own.

Progue1971

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/23
Great Britain
It just seems pointless to me to go to all the effort of getting every detail as close to gen as possible and then make such a visibly obvious gaffe.

It’s not like it’s even necessary or difficult to correct.

Seems to be an issue with the Clean Rehaut generally.

Wouldn’t stop me making a purchase, but id certainly rather it wasn’t wrong.

Reactions: AG91