• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Charlemagne63

Certified
14/9/23
Maybe in a few weeks / months, prices will regulate and approach 100$ as the other bezel, i hope so. Don’t want to spend an other 600$ just for a bezel since I have a V1

Thanks for the info about the DD, did not know it was outsourced !

Reactions: big_polarbear

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
But bad quality and with wrong colors

And Rolex themselves are rumored to only have a 1/8 success rate with the BLRO insert :confused:
I dont know that. In the end CTime is a dealer and makes profit, we cash not only for the item but also for his service providing us spare parts directly from factory. One of the best (if not the best...) TD here @CTime

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
Seems like they also upgraded the rehaut on the new version ! They even changed their serial number CF signature
correct. latest BLNRs also have upgraded rehaut and new SN.

H8nXUn.jpeg

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Not the alignment, at least not on that picture. They have it near perfect then screw up little details upon assembly which is a shame.
Given the amount of gen that also have a misaligned rehaut, and that it’s a fixable problem (unlike the rehaut engraving and polish), I wouldn’t be too bitter about that

Last edited:

Nickyan

29/1/23
Germany
Not bitter, just unfortunate they screw up such an easily avoided aspect. ZF is way worse in this regard from my humble opinion and experience.

Reactions: impactglass

zerodreamy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/6/23
Canada
@CTime Sorry if this question is unwarranted but roughly a week ago I saw reports of C+ Factory updating their bezel insert to improve colour accuracy as well as the insert's response to UV light.

Is the new Clean insert different from the new C+ insert? They seem very similar and have come out at roughly the same time, so I am curious about the relationship there. If any at all.

Needless to say the colours are getting incredibly close. I'm not sure BLRO enthusiasts could ask for much more at this point. Out of the box excellence.

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
Not the alignment, at least not on that picture. They have it near perfect then screw up little details upon assembly which is a shame.
alignment is almost perfect mate, they nailed the new engravings.. its just the angle

H862up.jpeg

sorry for the off topic

Reactions: Nickyan