• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
Please someone can translate? Here the blue on insert looks darker

Reactions: Holy0ne

CTime

Renowned Member
Trusted Dealer
29/9/22
Guangzhou, China
Gents, apparently C+ is using CF’s V2S insert. And the caseshape is apparently superior as well.
@CTime can we get you to check up on this. I’m guessing you have access to information from both factories
Most Wechat dealers are not knowing what they sell, the picture implied C+ has better insert and cheaper price, but as the picture showed, the color under normal light is totally different. It's only about the personal taste. They also said clean has raised the price which is apparently not ture.

For the video, he only had c+ Pepsi and an older version C+ bezel, he also implied it's better than Clean without showing differences. He did mention Clean pepsi is based on MK2, the rest part is showing how C+ improved the bezel.

I do think it's wast of time to read any of their analysis, most of them are half true. Members here are doing comparisons about C+ and Clean v2/v2s as I know, better we keep our attention here.

cjt202020

Renowned Member
Supporter
3/2/14
The anticipation for natural light / sunlight comparison wrisities is killing me 😂😵‍💫🤤

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
The anticipation for natural light / sunlight comparison wrisities is killing me 😂😵‍💫🤤
Movie Theater GIF by Fugees

engbanna1

Gens are replicas of first prototypes
29/5/23
KSA
@japer you didn’t answer my question. How much did buy your gen xtal and can I know the source? I would like to get one before my Clean V3 with improved bezel arrives.

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Guys, as the discussion deviated too much from the original scope of the new CF insert only, I started a new thread for comparison's sake, and to start afresh:

Reactions: mhrboy and Holy0ne

ross29

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
2/10/09
Well, I was under the impression that I had the new version on the way. Somehow, it doesn't seem to be the case. Honestly, I can't tell. Pictured next to my San Martin Pepsi, the insert doesn't look great. It still looks like the old ugly version in color tone, but the numerals on the bezel seem to be better. I can't tell, really, but I'm leaning towards the older version here. Damn! and I was so excited for this one too.

HlDHkF.jpeg

HlDKVt.jpeg

HlD2i2.jpeg

HlDApE.jpeg

HlDLGn.jpeg

HlD5L3.jpeg

HlDU8s.jpeg