• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Well this was posted exactly 10 days ago and was called "new insert"... whatever that means these days:D

Last edited:

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Well this was posted exactly 10 days ago and was called "new insert"... whatever that means these days:D
Probably referring to the new C+ insert as that was released before the newest Clean insert.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Saw this on Reddit. The middle insert is Xing.

Not really the night and day difference between CF and C+ as I've seen on others pictures here. Both looks very good though.

HBj9nb.jpeg

HBjnup.jpeg

HBj12i.jpeg
That is the old CF insert in this comparison

Suj30

Horology Curious
17/10/23
Would anyone recommend upgrading the CF xtal to a deep or gen xtal?

Suj30

Horology Curious
17/10/23
I did and it’s a world of difference. Deep isn’t worth it, go gen. I already bought another gen xtal for this Pepsi. The other is on my VTNR
Thank you 🙏. Did you also change the gasket to gen or did the gen xtal fit on the CF gasket?

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Kind of crappy quality and it's C+ and not Clean but think most of us are interested in that as well. Looks like a nice dark MK3 on the insert. The rest is hard to judge as it's lowres.

This expires in two days (couldn't upload directly).

Last edited:

Suj30

Horology Curious
17/10/23
Let’s not turn this into a sales add of the Xing bezel, but focus on info on this new very exiting release.

This is in my opinion an absolute game changer if it’s really as good as the pics, and would eliminate the need to change out the inlay on a stock Clean.

But as alway, let’s wait for QC pics, and people actually having this on hand before we jump to conclusions :) I myself will order one, and do a comparison between the V1 & v2
Have you ordered and received your QC? Awaiting my QC…2days and counting (also my first Rep purchase)

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Kind of crappy quality and it's C+ and not Clean but think most of us are interested in that as well. Looks like a nice dark MK3 on the insert. The rest is hard to judge as it's lowres.

This expires in two days (couldn't upload directly).

It’s actually quite comical that they market their new inserts with the uv light test instead of the fidelity of the colors to gen 🤡

Anyway thanks dude :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Akilles

tfmacky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
UK
Wow the V2 looks much better been waiting for something that looked as good as this just in time for my Christmas present

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
I have to order a GMT Batman. Concerning the reliability, which is the best movement ? I see DD 3285, VR 3285. And at least 2 factories : Clean, C+...

Is the Jubilee as comfortable as the Oyster ? Many thanks for advices.

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
- Jubilee bracelet is mostly loved for it’s comfort (other than that it’s just a matter of taste.
- Clean has the best BLNR in my opinion
- DD is the best movement.