• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
The most pleasent to my eyes btw in terms of hatmonx between bulie and red lol
The bezel looks good but it’s that meteorite dial that steals the show. What factory produces that beautiful watch and do you think more are available?

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/5/20
hzXgzp.jpeg

hzdDY5.jpeg

Although mine is not as genlike as V3S, but im still happy with my pepsi

mini88

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/8/22
someone sell me a V2S so i can take photos of all four together lol

Last edited:

_leonardo_

29/8/20
general consensus is still considering the v1 colours absolutely off and crap ?
I like my V1 and its no-shocking colours very much...and it seem to me very similar to the V3 in the pics above.
May I wear it with confidence without the risk of obvious tell ?

mini88

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/8/22
Which one do you personally prefer?
at the moment i’m in love with the V2 after putting it on the oyster. i like the brighter blue and the red looks fantastic under different lighting. sometimes the red appears very deep, sometimes faded. V3 would probably be my 2nd choice now, it used to be my first. i just wish the blue was brighter but it is very accurate to gen mk3 bezel blue from pics i’ve seen online. i actually sold the V3S but just bought another one recently after realizing it may be accurate to gen mk2 bezel, and i wanna have all three gen mimics in my collection. here’s a photo of my old V3S that i sold:

Reactions: _leonardo_

mini88

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/8/22

found this photo online of supposed gens. the ones on oyster look like MK1, which is almost exactly what my V2 looks like in person most of the time, down to the darker bezel numbers. the ones on jubilee are either MK2 or MK3, i can’t tell for sure.

mini88

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/8/22
general consensus is still considering the v1 colours absolutely off and crap ?
I like my V1 and its no-shocking colours very much...and it seem to me very similar to the V3 in the pics above.
May I wear it with confidence without the risk of obvious tell ?
can you post pics of your V1? if it’s the one with the burgundy bezel then yes, it’s very off.