• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/5/20
Nope mate, V2S is different, i think im one of the lucky person who own v2s from ctime.

hjbtUL.jpeg

hjbphK.jpeg

hjbBBR.jpeg

hjbQR8.jpeg

jtks

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/20
was V2s renamed as V3 or V3s? or is V2s a different bezel?
When it comes to bezel version number, bear in mind, these versions are from the discussions here.
In China, the local dealers there have different bezel version numbering.

Based on what has been discussed in this thread :
V1 = Very distinct color, red appear brownish under certain lighting condition
V2/V2S = Appear washed/pastel-like color under normal light
V3 = Darker color compared to V2 under normal light. Only blue color part glows red under UV (UV glow cut off at 6 & 18)
V3S = Slightly brighter compared to V3 but still more vivid than pastel-like V2 under normal light. Whole bezel glows red under UV

AFAIK, local dealers in China call RWI V2,V2S,V3 as V2 and RWI V3S as V3. The main differentiator for them is how the UV glows.

Reactions: filabuster

mini88

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/8/22
When it comes to bezel version number, bear in mind, these versions are from the discussions here.
In China, the local dealers there have different bezel version numbering.

Based on what has been discussed in this thread :
V1 = Very distinct color, red appear brownish under certain lighting condition
V2/V2S = Appear washed/pastel-like color under normal light
V3 = Darker color compared to V2 under normal light. Only blue color part glows red under UV (UV glow cut off at 6 & 18)
V3S = Slightly brighter compared to V3 but still more vivid than pastel-like V2 under normal light. Whole bezel glows red under UV

AFAIK, local dealers in China call RWI V2,V2S,V3 as V2 and RWI V3S as V3. The main differentiator for them is how the UV glows.
didn’t the whole bezel of V2s also glow red under UV light?

mini88

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
8/8/22
Look at the pics on the first page posted by ctime. There's a clear blue/red cut off on v2s under UV.
the cut off is in different places in each pic, including the gen. i think that has more to do with the position of the UV torch.

yuzulicious

Franken Certified
Supporter
Certified
15/12/23
So insert version is?

Can not see the différence with v2 😅

It differs just for the UV light?
Hi as I posted this is V3s, and V3s always refer to bezel insert, according to TD besides bezel variance all other part of the watch is the same among all versions

Actually you cant see the color difference if not putting all the V2 V2s V3 V3s together... :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Reaps

Endez

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/12/13
Thanks for the replies!

I only can spot V3, as blue is really darker. I have a v2, and received as well a v3 insert. Not sure if I will do the swap, V3 is maybe too dark for my taste