• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

tilT

Horology Curious
6/9/23
So confused about if I should go for a v3 or v3s.. lol
v3s is $60 more...
I understand the struggle 😄. I think I read this whole thread three times. But it just comes down to your preference, if you dig in this thread there are comparison images of both and other members commenting on their options. I wanted a V2 but no more so in the end I decided on V3 over V3s because the darker tones grew on me.

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Ordered V3s ultimate version with full 1:1 insert
Under UV Light glow like gen stronger than V3

Reactions: meksovic

spaceman007

5/1/22
I understand the struggle 😄. I think I read this whole thread three times. But it just comes down to your preference, if you dig in this thread there are comparison images of both and other members commenting on their options. I wanted a V2 but no more so in the end I decided on V3 over V3s because the darker tones grew on me.
Ctime told me that v3s looks more red under the uv light. thats the only difference.
Is that what you heard?

tilT

Horology Curious
6/9/23
Ctime told me that v3s looks more red under the uv light. thats the only difference.
Is that what you heard?
yes, v3s is brigher red under UV but the blue and red is a little more brighter also when I look at it. Others have said v3s is somewhere between V2 and V3. Personally I like the red tone on the V3 more one of the reason I went with V3.

Reactions: CTime

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Gotta love these new Clean GMTs.. :love:
IMG-9162.jpg

moa

Known Member
27/9/23
around the world
Guys, it's always a pleasure to share our experiences. my pepsi clean turns 2 months old today. I assure you that I have never adjusted the time. fantastic dd3285 movement. more than once many connoisseurs have mistaken him for gen!!! :)