• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean GMT-II Pepsi updated bezel insert V2/V2s review and comparison

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
IMG-9105.jpg

Frekko

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/23
Budapest

Hello guys, I've been waiting for this watch for quite some time, but I finally received the pictures. In the previous batch, some of the 6s and I think one of the 9s in the rehaut were off, and the "steelinox" inscription on the Jubilee bracelet was separated instead of being together. This has been fixed now, thanks to the TD who informed me about it. What do you think, v3 or v3s?

Messi

⚡️
Patron
Certified
28/4/13
🇺🇸

Hello guys, I've been waiting for this watch for quite some time, but I finally received the pictures. In the previous batch, some of the 6s and I think one of the 9s in the rehaut were off, and the "steelinox" inscription on the Jubilee bracelet was separated instead of being together. This has been fixed now, thanks to the TD who informed me about it. What do you think, v3 or v3s?
V(it looks good just approve and stop driving yourself crazy with small details —that’s a GREEN LIGHT from me)

Reactions: AG91

jb2007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/9/16
I wasn't happy for long. the automatic winding works very poorly and the watch stops. What could be the problem?

Heyterre

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
I wasn't happy for long. the automatic winding works very poorly and the watch stops. What could be the problem?
same here, my v2 worked for 2 months then stop working. no solution yet. i was told a full service can make it life again.

Guiltycat

Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
Clean will no longer be using the dd3285 according to 2 modders in China.
Just like how clean stopped using dd4130 and started using SH

Last edited:

Reaps

-
25/9/22
i guess this must be good for those who already have theirs. The SH is worse than the DD,correct?
SH is worse, but again, I would hold on this news, 1 modder saying it doesn't mean anything to be honest...... I saw that exact modder spout the same stuff about the 4130 Clean being discontinued 4 months ago and lo and behold it didn't discontinue... until definitive proof comes out and we see Clean's with the SH, it's a rumor for now

Guiltycat

Supporter
Patron
Certified
31/8/22
SH is worse, but again, I would hold on this news, 1 modder saying it doesn't mean anything to be honest...... I saw that exact modder spout the same stuff about the 4130 Clean being discontinued 4 months ago and lo and behold it didn't discontinue... until definitive proof comes out and we see Clean's with the SH, it's a rumor for now
For the DD4130 even ctime said they were discontinuing after stock runs out, it’s either they have massive stock or untrue.

lovegensandreps

Kodo Constant-Force Tourbillon rep when?
Supporter
Certified
22/9/22
EU
I guess lucky me for finally buying the watch just a week ago 🥹