• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
awsome dial can’t wait that mine wil arrive I have a 7,5 inch wrist would it fit with E F oysterflex?
Don’t mind the distortion lol and I was fully stopped in a low traffic neighborhood. The light just caught the dial and case so we’ll that I had to take a picture.

rmxap310

Known Member
Certified
2/11/11
racing dial is my fav of all time~

omg the missing tick markers! they must have done this on purpose

Reactions: mmaggi

rmxap310

Known Member
Certified
2/11/11
its really a conspiracy. everything else looks great

Last edited:

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
What baffles me is why BTF, QF & NOOB haven't come out with their version. Only CF has released the white racing dial and the slate racing dial with an SA4130 movement.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
What baffles me is why BTF, QF & NOOB haven't come out with their version. Only CF has released the white racing dial and the slate racing dial with an SA4130 movement.
Same reason CF hasn’t come out with a Platona.

edlorpi

12/8/11
Well look what we have here...

rlx20230310_209.jpg

5Digits

🇺🇸
Patron
Certified
27/12/21
USA
What’s the best dial for racing then? Gray? It looks like all the minute ticks have been fixed on the latest CF models.

Looks like a gen bezel & red hands might be the franken option I want

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
How many of you guys have taken a real closeup look at a gen Rolex? I ask because y'all obsess over details that are, as a rule, better and more consistent on the rep than the gen and often miss things that stand out like dog's bollocks (none of which I have any intention of pointing out and increasing your paranoia over our little trinkets). I say this as someone who makes a part of his living teaching jewellers and pawnbrokers how to spot fakes.

Y'all need to remember, these are toys, these are less than a tenth of the cost of the real deal. Everyone bitches about how expensive reps have become well, guess why? Because you lot want better and better every year to the point where the top tier factories such as Clean are turning out a product that is 99% as good as the real deal and still you find stuff to pick and then in a week you will be bitching about prices again.
This obsession for perfection is taking all the fun out of the hobby. If plastic model makers or model railroaders insisted on the level of perfection some of you think is the minimum acceptable both hobbies would have ceased to exist as the companies would just give up.

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
How many of you guys have taken a real closeup look at a gen Rolex? I ask because y'all obsess over details that are, as a rule, better and more consistent on the rep than the gen and often miss things that stand out like dog's bollocks (none of which I have any intent of pointing out and increasing your paranoia over our little trinkets). I say this as someone who makes a part of his living teaching jewellers and pawnbrokers how to spot fakes.
Y'all need to remember, these are toys, these are less than a tenth of the cost of the real deal. Everyone botches about how expensive reps have become well, guess why? Because you lot want better and better every year top the point where the top tier factories such as Clean are turning out a product that is 99% as good as the real deal and still you find stuff to pick and then in a week you will be bitching about prices again.
This obsession for perfection is taking al the fun out the hobby. If plastic model makers or model railroaders insisted on the level of perfection some of you think is the minimum acceptable both hobbies would have ceased to exist as the companies would just give up.
Man - I wish we could make this a "sticky"!

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Totally agree with the Boss.. then again, life's fun is about bitchin at everything :giggle:

Reactions: 5Digits