• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory Racing Dial Daytonas Release

edlorpi

12/8/11
I tried looking too and was not successful. Reviewed many examples on eBay, Chrono24, etc, to no avail. I don't believe the variation existed that reflected CF's version of the dial. I agree it offers some balance, however, we buy reps because they are representations of the genuine beauties, and regard accuracy as being the best of achievements for a 'good' replica.

Reactions: mmaggi

mmaggi

Renowned Member
17/2/22
New York, USA
I have some hope that CF will correct and/or maybe BTF (or some other factory) will come out with an arabic Daytona dial as well.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I tried looking too and was not successful. Reviewed many examples on eBay, Chrono24, etc, to no avail. I don't believe the variation existed that reflected CF's version of the dial. I agree it offers some balance, however, we buy reps because they are representations of the genuine beauties, and regard accuracy as being the best of achievements for a 'good' replica.

Not always. Sometimes I prefer the rep over the gen.

My CF Racing dial was delivered today. I want to call in sick so I can go home early to open the package lol.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Found a couple of parts others might be interested in. They look decent IMO, obviously minute and hour hand have limited use. Maybe trade to someone who got first batch 116506 with black stripe hands.

@KruisingKhaos95

US $55.00 | Red Color Watch Hand Set For Daytona Watches Fit to 4130 Movement, Watch Parts

US $90.00 | vsv factory made stainsteel watch insert bezel for watch parts 116500 4130 size 38.5mm(30.5mm)

Last edited:

addy46.88

Known Member
20/10/22
Found a couple of parts others might be interested in. They look decent IMO, obviously minute and hour hand have limited use. Maybe trade to someone who got first batch 116506 with black stripe hands.

@KruisingKhaos95

US $55.00 | Red Color Watch Hand Set For Daytona Watches Fit to 4130 Movement, Watch Parts

US $90.00 | vsv factory made stainsteel watch insert bezel for watch parts 116500 4130 size 38.5mm(30.5mm)
Wow thanks for sharing! Would you say that vsf bezel is enough improvement to swap? I have the blue dial BTF and I’m kinda disappointed with the bezel engravings

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Wow thanks for sharing! Would you say that vsf bezel is enough improvement to swap? I have the blue dial BTF and I’m kinda disappointed with the bezel engravings
I would need to replace the BTF bezel, the numbers are too close to the triangles/line track. YMMV. The one in the link looks much better to me, assuming you get one like the pic. You can ask for an actual QC before purchasing.

edlorpi

12/8/11
I have some hope that CF will correct and/or maybe BTF (or some other factory) will come out with an arabic Daytona dial as well.
I really hope CF or ARF correct the error. It's so simple and obvious (to me) that I'd expect it in V2. Then I'll buy 2 (helps to have a spare in the rep world).

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Nice contrasting colours but man…that is one very busy looking dial, especially considering that’s it’s also a small area to be cramming so much into it.
I’ve seen worse. :)