• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean EXPLORER II 226570 black & white with DD3285 comparison Gen Vs. Clean

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
I picked up an orange rubber strap from Amazon for C$40

I didn’t have high hopes, but it’s not bad. It was easy enough to cut to length and it works with the Clean deployment clasp (the included clasp is trash). My one complaint is that the vertical fit between the lugs isn’t great — it sits a bit low (probably 1.5-2.0mm too low). But it’s a nice low cost option. If this watch enters my regular rotation, then I’ll spring for a Rubber B or Everest strap.

Reactions: Reaps

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Section Moderator
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
I'm curious if a set of SEL for a Sky Dweller would fit on an Explorer 2 case. I'm thinking of trying a non-curved end oysterflex style strap and thought these might help fill the gap between the case and the strap. The Sky Dweller is also a 42mm case diameter, so I'm hoping that the radius of curvature is the case as the 42mm Explorer 2.

CTbeforeLP

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
25/12/21
Canada
I'm curious if a set of SEL for a Sky Dweller would fit on an Explorer 2 case. I'm thinking of trying a non-curved end oysterflex style strap and thought these might help fill the gap between the case and the strap. The Sky Dweller is also a 42mm case diameter, so I'm hoping that the radius of curvature is the case as the 42mm Explorer 2.

Would be interested in this too. Did you already order these?

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Finally.. after weeks of waiting. Clean starting to produce some output after raids issues.
IMG-6858.jpg

Reactions: Jossé