• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean EXPLORER II 226570 black & white with DD3285 comparison Gen Vs. Clean

DJTony82

House Music All Night Loooong!
Certified
24/5/21
EU
A question for you experts.

Why is it so difficult for sellers to get a version of the white Explorer 225670 from Clean that says EXPLORER with the second E the correct length and not short?

I am coming across various sellers and they all seem to have difficulty or little certainty in obtaining a correct version and in any case the times are
very long and without any certainty of success in obtaining the version with the correct E!

It's frustrating! :rolleyes:

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia

Why is it so difficult for sellers to get a version of the white Explorer 225670 from Clean that says EXPLORER with the second E the correct length and not short?

I am coming across various sellers and they all seem to have difficulty or little certainty in obtaining a correct version and in any case the times are
very long and without any certainty of success in obtaining the version with the correct E!

if you are CF, you would wanna offload all those with incorrect dial first before selling corrected dial, right?

DJTony82

Certified
24/5/21
EU
if you are CF, you would wanna offload all those with incorrect dial first before selling corrected dial, right?
Damn now that I know I would never accept a wrong dial dammit! My eyes bleed every time I see them! :ROFLMAO:

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22

Just clearly state that you want the long E not short E and show pictures. Any self respecting TD not named Hont will probably honor your request.

DJTony82

Certified
24/5/21
EU
Basta dichiarare chiaramente che si desidera la E lunga, non la E corta, e mostrare le immagini. Qualsiasi TD che si rispetti che non si chiami Hont probabilmente rispetterà la tua richiesta.
Oh sì, non ci avevo mai pensato! Sto cercando come un ago in un pagliaio questa Explorer bianca con la E corretta! :D

DJTony82

Certified
24/5/21
EU
Just clearly state that you want the long E not short E and show pictures. Any self respecting TD not named Hont will probably honor your request.
Oh yes, I never actually took that into consideration! I'm looking like a needle in a haystack for this white Explorer with the correct E! :D

black69

Known Member
10/8/23
ROMA
remember that the short " E " is absolutely NOT visible to the naked eye...you need a magnifying glass!! I don't understand all this worry....

Reactions: aHero

DJTony82

Certified
24/5/21
EU
remember that the short " E " is absolutely NOT visible to the naked eye...you need a magnifying glass!! I don't understand all this worry....
Once you see it and know it it is impossible to pretend not to notice it even if it is small, and if one places an order now why not try to get one without the defect? :D

Reactions: THXuk

black69

Known Member
10/8/23
ROMA
Once you see it and know it it is impossible to pretend not to notice it even if it is small, and if one places an order now why not try to get one without the defect? :D
of course...you always have to have the best....but as I said, with the naked eye but also with glasses, I can't see it even knowing it's there!! I just wanted to say this 🤷

Geonor

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Nice pics from @sead1999

hYQk2Q.jpeg

hYQ4uR.jpeg

hYQXfS.jpeg

hYQw6L.jpeg

hYQsj8.jpeg

hYQuOK.jpeg

hYQvdv.jpeg

hYQ7J1.jpeg

hYQNaj.jpeg

hYQRl4.jpeg

DJTony82

Certified
24/5/21
EU
Really enjoying this piece, my most accurate watch in my very small collection. 0s over the week I've had it, unbelievable.. Loving the nato on it
Wow I'm touched! :ROFLMAO: An Explorer without a short E, who got it for you?