• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean EXPLORER II 226570 black & white with DD3285 comparison Gen Vs. Clean

black69

Known Member
10/8/23
ROMA
but with DHL? Since August 13th the tracking has not shown any movement for me... I don't understand why it doesn't track anything...... mha

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Got my Polar in hand with the updated, E, it's amazing. I will post pictures and a quick review later.

With this model I think the thing that struck me is how clear the crystal is. The days of the "foggy Clean" crystal should be put behind us.

Reaps

25/9/22
Wow, The only thing however is the guy who assembled my watch set it so the time ticked over at 11pm not midnight. Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: asusundevils1971

Reaps

25/9/22

I specifically chose some pictures to show that the cyclops still has a little bit of distortion at the edges. But yeah.

However, one thing worried me.

When I first got the watch, I set the time, but I noticed no matter how much I adjusted the "time" (3rd position, setting time), the date wouldn't jump.

However, when I activated the hour hand forward and backward, it finally got the date wheel to jump again. However, the date jumps at around 10:45pm to 11pm, not at midnight,

Should I be worried? Did something break? I tested it multiple times after and the date jump works fine now, albeit it jumps 1 hour before midnight at 11pm. In fact you can feel the watch "winding up" tension as you approach 11pm, and all the "tension" is released at midnight.

Or is this just replica QC - and the guy who assembled my watch just said "fuck it" and put the hands on at 11pm? Hahaha

civicman

Getting To Know The Place
11/7/24
Wow, The only thing however is the guy who assembled my watch set it so the time ticked over at 11pm not midnight. Hahaha.
Isn’t the watch undergo a rigorous quality check by TD before it is shipped?

Reaps

25/9/22
Isn’t the watch undergo a rigorous quality check by TD before it is shipped?
Depends on your TD, some do it, some don't. Usually I get a video and photo of all the functions working, but in this case, I'm about to leave for vacation in 5 days so I told him to just ship it quickly without QC.

He apologized for missing it. But I don't hold it against him too much, it's a replica watch, and I ignored my QC procedures. I will take it to my watch maker, this is a $10 fix, just need the hands reset.

Reactions: civicman

john442

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North

I specifically chose some pictures to show that the cyclops still has a little bit of distortion at the edges. But yeah.

However, one thing worried me.

When I first got the watch, I set the time, but I noticed no matter how much I adjusted the "time" (3rd position, setting time), the date wouldn't jump.

However, when I activated the hour hand forward and backward, it finally got the date wheel to jump again. However, the date jumps at around 10:45pm to 11pm, not at midnight,

Should I be worried? Did something break? I tested it multiple times after and the date jump works fine now, albeit it jumps 1 hour before midnight at 11pm. In fact you can feel the watch "winding up" tension as you approach 11pm, and all the "tension" is released at midnight.

Or is this just replica QC - and the guy who assembled my watch just said "fuck it" and put the hands on at 11pm? Hahaha
That looks excellent ! Enjoy

Reactions: civicman

black69

Known Member
10/8/23
ROMA
I don't quite understand... is this the latest version of c-time on sale or is it a job you had done afterwards?

black69

Known Member
10/8/23
ROMA
Ok.. thanks.. I bought it about ten days ago but I took the "old" dial ... if I had known before ...