• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean EXPLORER II 226570 black & white with DD3285 comparison Gen Vs. Clean

black69

Known Member
10/8/23
ROMA
it would have been enough to ask me if I wanted to wait to receive the new model ... this also means seriousness to me! but all this is not a problem ... I am still anxiously awaiting it .. as said before, for me the E is irrelevant

Reactions: Reaps

black69

Known Member
10/8/23
ROMA
There's another solution. You can ask them to buy the Explorer 2 dial with the new E and get it swapped in, of course, it's a little expensive, but it's the replica game.

When I bought my Clean V1 GMT, only 2 weeks later the new V2 GMT came out. I spent $200 to upgrade the bezel to Xing bezel already, and now I would lose money selling my Clean GMT. Don't hold it against the dealer, it's just the way life is.

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
it would have been enough to ask me if I wanted to wait to receive the new model ... this also means seriousness to me! but all this is not a problem ... I am still anxiously awaiting it .. as said before, for me the E is irrelevant
You have a good attitude. I hope you enjoy your watch, and who knows, you might get lucky and get a dial for cheap, when people franken their watches I see they sell the replica dial for cheap, around $50-80, then you can get one and resolve your issue.

Enjoy the watches brother

black69

Known Member
10/8/23
ROMA
You have a good attitude. I hope you enjoy your watch, and who knows, you might get lucky and get a dial for cheap, when people franken their watches I see they sell the replica dial for cheap, around $50-80, then you can get one and resolve your issue.

Enjoy the watches brother
thank you very much I will follow your advice! Now I hope it reaches me...then we'll see! mine was just a simple observation.
thank you Man

Pintorex

Getting To Know The Place
7/3/23
Italy
Looks like they have an issue with their type writer as the lower line on the II looks short now! I cant unsee this now, puts me off such a great looking watch by all accounts!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 saw that II long ago and be quiet to not create panic...here we are now...it was just a matter of time...

• Haha
Reactions: TerryRobot

Watchaholic73

"More is lost by indecision than wrong decision"
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/7/23
The issue for me is the missing curvature of the bezel font. Once you see the flat horizontal lines of the Clean (and every other rep) bezel, you’ll never be able to unsee it.

This is the one way I can always spot a rep.

Reactions: beneton

TerryRobot

Patron
Certified
13/9/15
This is the one way I can always spot a rep.
Its a thing yes but pretty hard to spot without being under magnification same as the dial lettering. Although the dial letter looks a bit more noticeable mainly from a balance perspective. The bezel legends are less noticeable in general to me as they are not really in line.

But it is a tell for sure.