• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean EXPLORER II 226570 black & white with DD3285 comparison Gen Vs. Clean

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
saints and sinners shut up GIF by Bounce

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Damn it, back to the question of which one should I get...
Easily white dial especially if you have a collection. I have a black sub, black GMT, black Explorer 1.... i think the Ex2 black is much more wearable and lowkey would pair with more outfits like every nlacm dial watch but.... the Polar has much much more character.

The black Ex 2 can pair with a dressy outfit but the Polar Ex 2 is basically built for casual everyday wear, but looks awful if you're in even semi formal business casual in my opinion.

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Easily white dial especially if you have a collection. I have a black sub, black GMT, black Explorer 1.... i think the Ex2 black is much more wearable and lowkey would pair with more outfits like every nlacm dial watch but.... the Polar has much much more character.

The black Ex 2 can pair with a dressy outfit but the Polar Ex 2 is basically built for casual everyday wear, but looks awful if you're in even semi formal business casual in my opinion.
You made a case for getting both since my daily attire flip-flops between casual and formal...

well shiet...

• Haha
Reactions: m5smg2 and Reaps

Sonofalich

James
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Damn it, back to the question of which one should I get...

Personally G, I went for the white polar because my collection has zero white dials... all black/coloured so this is just different. That said, the black does look really good too. I don't think you can lose, but I think for me and for many, the white is more unique!

I don't think you'll be disappointed either way!

EasternMikey

Getting To Know The Place
18/3/23
SEA

Good point. However, I own many black watches, wearing the white one is just like screaming out loud to my wife.

Oh my ... that big orange hand. 🤪 She will catch that anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

25/9/22
Tell me honestly guys, do you notice the thickness of bezel font and/or any of the issues we have discussed here in these pictures? I have enjoyed this watch massively for the last 5 days and on wrist you cannot tell. Don't let the thread discourage you.

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Tell me honestly guys, do you notice the thickness of bezel font and/or any of the issues we have discussed here in these pictures? I have enjoyed this watch massively for the last 5 days and on wrist you cannot tell. Don't let the thread discourage you.

Nope. I wear mine since I got it on daily bases, really fell in love with this watch. For a "V1" its ridiculous good. As investment buying genuine I get it, but this replica just saves me 10k which I can save.

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Idk about you, but I feel the general feeling we all have of waiting for a rep this good on this watch, that is one of those things that can be overlooked. I, very genuinely, cannot tell. Only thing that would had bothered me of the current version was the wrong E and that's fixed.

Reaps

25/9/22
Idk about you, but I feel the general feeling we all have of waiting for a rep this good on this watch, that is one of those things that can be overlooked. I, very genuinely, cannot tell. Only thing that would had bothered me of the current version was the wrong E and that's fixed.
While replicas, we can all tolerate different things, I just think people are missing out on great replicas on some tiny details that barely are noticeable in real life.

I'm guilty of dissecting replicas at the microscopic level, I think after doing all this analysis on this replica and having it in hand has made me realize it doesn't matter that much anyways. Not saying that the small details don't matter, that sometimes (we) need to step back and just appreciate the quality of the watch.