• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean EXPLORER II 226570 black & white with DD3285 comparison Gen Vs. Clean

catana1981

Supporter
Certified
14/10/12
UK
I have a small wrist. My clean 16520 daytona is basically perfect for wearability, does the explorer ii wear noticably larger? I'm considering a GMT since the listed dimensions are a bit smaller but I aesthetically I prefer the explorer.
An explorer is way larger than a dayona.
I have a 6.75" wrist and I find it too large and uncomfortable to wear with a bracelet.
I wear mine on a Nato.
You should go to the shop and try one before placing an order.

Reactions: black69 and Reaps

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
The Explorer 2 wears larger than even the GMT and Submariner line, which are both bigger than the Daytona. It's probably the largest Rolex model that's available right now (not counting the discontinued Yachtmaster 2)

Reactions: black69

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North
Found this video on Bilibili.

It looks like that he have a dial with a correct E.
Maybe someone have a account and can check this. I can only watch this video in a low resolution.

that looks much better!

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
that looks much better!
Do not believe this video. I think it's video artifacting. Every single QC I've seen for Explorer 2 has the E. So I don't think we should promote the "rumor" that there's an updated E dial. It will lead to mass RL rejections for something that doesn't exist.

Reactions: xZeroCoolx

xZeroCoolx

Known Member
Patron
Certified
22/10/22
US
Do not believe this video. I think it's video artifacting. Every single QC I've seen for Explorer 2 has the E. So I don't think we should promote the "rumor" that there's an updated E dial. It will lead to mass RL rejections for something that doesn't exist.
CTime just posted a new batch on Reddit and it has the same issue, unfortunately I think you are correct.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
thief i know where you live i am coming to see the northen lights with my son this winter see you soon
The backdoor salesman talking, sending empty package to Norway. Anyway this is not a discussion to have in this thread. And i never wanna speak to you again.

Regarding my adress, i have moved due to studying in my hometown: Trondheim. Good luck, aslo i have reported you. Now let the admins do the rest.

P..DR..D

Regendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
@pete195
@diamant

Don't reply to this message, but please note that one more comment here relating to your unsuccessful backdoor deal, will be your last on this thread.
You both circumvented the rules - so end of discussion.

And @pete195 - Please don't threaten another member, any more behaviour like that and it won't be just a warning!

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Whoever gets a black one and doesn't like it, think of meeeeeeeeee

Reactions: m5smg2

derjenigewelcher

Watch enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Whoever gets a black one and doesn't like it, think of meeeeeeeeee
Ordered the polar and will love it, sorry:D
Finally 3285 DD Movement in a case of a watch where the bezel is not crap. I dont mind the print of "explorer". I mind the wobbly bezel of a gmt master:)
Will have itin 1-2 weeks:)

Reactions: black69

mclarendude

Legendary Member
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Ordered the polar and will love it, sorry:D
Finally 3285 DD Movement in a case of a watch where the bezel is not crap. I dont mind the print of "explorer". I mind the wobbly bezel of a gmt master:)
Will have itin 1-2 weeks:)
no boasting allowed towards your favorite mod... demoted

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
Holy fech!!! don't you know how to read. P..DR..D told the two of you to make no more comments.
And @pete195 - Please don't threaten another member, any more behaviour like that and it won't be just a warning!
Then you double down with your stupid post above.

Reactions: Reaps