• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

Morg77

Getting To Know The Place
1/2/21
hDuF2Q.jpeg

hDuRfS.jpeg

hDuG6L.jpeg

Clean with deep crystal

Reactions: Bobi01 and AG91

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
I noticed immediately…
If it bothers you depending on the TD if you kept the stickers on you can return it (at your own risk).

Such things are why we have QC pictures.

Everyone has different tolerances to what they can handle. For me such a thing is not a bother.

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
In fact, looking at your dial, the subdials are basically perfect. Look at how none of the numbers are cut off by the rings. That's pretty rare for a Panda from Clean.

Reactions: joeyc and SS72

zNightx

Certified
4/1/16
Belgium
In fact, looking at your dial, the subdials are basically perfect. Look at how none of the numbers are cut off by the rings. That's pretty rare for a Panda from Clean.
Asked sead when i received the qc

They say : no mate , its just picture angle

But isn’t my fault… it was noticed and i trusted him..

Der_Wo_Da_So

Patron
Certified
23/7/24
Hi all,

got my Clean 126500 white and Clean 126500 black several days ago.

Feedback from my side:
The 126500 white outbeats the black one for me in every aspect, also in comparision to the 116500 white. For me, the white model is the clear winner, supporting the long lasting premium that white models ask for.

I am surprised how bad the 126500 black looks at my wrist. I have expected something totally different, as I like the watch on pictures. Confirming once again, you need to see the watches on your wrist. It appears way bigger than the white one, looking disproportionate on my wrist.

Regarding the quality, a lot has been said. I do agree, that it is impossible to spot a difference when wearing the watch on your wrist. When it comes to feeling and especially winding the watch, at least I can immediate tell that those are non genuine watches. Still, unbeatable price performace ratio.

However, I seem to have bad luck with my 126500 white, as I can hear a clear noise from the rotor when shaking the watch since yesterday. Accuracy and power reserve are also poor and nowhere near the values you guys are having.

Also, the at my model, the color of the indexes seems to be slightly different and do not perfectly match the color of the dial. So I assume there are minor differences in the batch. Pictures attached, no filters

Reactions: chrisat and jb2007

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/1/08
Nyc
This is simply not accurate. Objectively.
Exactly my thoughts, I’ve had reps with Gen Swiss legit eta that may keep better time then my Gen datejust- no joke

jb2007

20/9/16
Please expand upon that statement
I had 3 rep. 2 rep the reversible wheels broke down after a couple of months. The last pepsi clean required a watchmaker, the automatic winding did not work immediately. My watchmaker said that the movement is completely dry and there is a lot of garbage inside.

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Yes, unfortunately the quality control and assembly of movements is sometimes not of a high/suitable standard. That's what you get with sweatshops. The parts used in the movements, however, are not necessarily bad.

We know some clone movements are better than others (VS3235 vs VR3235, A4130 vs 7750), but I've had Asian clone movements run solidly for years without issue, while genuine, serviced ETAs crap the bed. And one gen 3135 which needed a full overhaul only 2 years after a $1000+ service by an ASC.

I think the volumes we deal with here make it seem like rep movements are "garbage". But there are some exceptional clone movements nowadays. There are some garbage ones, too, but they're known and can be avoided.

And then there's a bit of bad luck, which has to be shared around so we all get some.

I've had two rep movements that had something fail which needed a watchmaker. That's out of 34-35 reps.

frankdux1987

Certified
27/8/18
Can somebody tell me the crystal gasket height of stock clean please? I want to buy a taller one to raise crystal height thanks