• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean 126500 Daytona review

Kalmine64

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/9/19
EU
Was not considering it initially but all those terrific reviews make me think....
Since it's so close to gen, do you think it is waterproof (swimming) ootb ?
anyone pressure tested it ootb?
Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: zNightx

DimaNest

Getting To Know The Place
21/3/24
Hey guys,

I have a question:

One Rep. dealer in Turkey tells me that he has a 99,9% rep of Daytona from noob factory. He wants 4.000€ for this. Is it possible, that there are some very close replicas, which are very rare and difficult to get? Or maybe he sells a 700-800€ piece with huge profit for him? My question is, if such expensive replicas exists and are much better than 1:1 replicas for about 700-800€?

DimaNest

21/3/24
Hey guys,

I have a question:

One Rep. dealer in Turkey tells me that he has a 99,9% rep of Daytona from noob factory. He wants 4.000€ for this. Is it possible, that there are some very close replicas, which are very rare and difficult to get? Or maybe he sells a 700-800€ piece with huge profit for him? My question is, if such expensive replicas exists and are much better than 1:1 replicas for about 700-800€?
And this is not franken what he sells.

RBB224

16/10/16
Hey guys,

I have a question:

PLEASE DON'T get it omg! €4000 is a big scam! you can get 2x of Clean's 126500 both panda and godzilla + send it for servicing, after that keep the leftover treat yourself to a nice sumptuous meals while wearing the watch.

DimaNest

21/3/24
PLEASE DON'T get it omg! €4000 is a big scam! you can get 2x of Clean's 126500 both panda and godzilla + send it for servicing, after that keep the leftover treat yourself to a nice sumptuous meals while wearing the watch.
Nice to have you like this community ;)
Thanks!

Reactions: RBB224

jtks

25/5/20
Hey guys,

I have a question:

No rep is 99.9% close to gen. period.

Reactions: DimaNest

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Guys, been out of the loop a few weeks due to extensive traveling.

Is the tone of the CF subdials on the black dial version on par with gen, after all?

Some had commented they look a bit darker but I keep looking at pics and a lot depends on lighting conditions. Thoughts from the experts appreciated. Thank you!

Spitfire92

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/7/24
New here first post
Just read through the 63 pages and man there is so much info and knowledgeable people in here.
Looking to order my first rep soon and might need some help with QC pictures because you guys are clearly way more hawkeyed than I will ever be.
I am glad Clean smoothed out the flat indices since that was something even I noticed in initial photos

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
New here first post
Just read through the 63 pages and man there is so much info and knowledgeable people in here.
Looking to order my first rep soon and might need some help with QC pictures because you guys are clearly way more hawkeyed than I will ever be.
I am glad Clean smoothed out the flat indices since that was something even I noticed in initial photos
That's cool, just read up on the rules around posting up QC pics or you'll get flamed! 😉

Spitfire92

Do not accept unsolicited offers
5/7/24
New here first post
That's cool, just read up on the rules around posting up QC pics or you'll get flamed! 😉
Thanks for the heads up! I'll go have a look in that section

Happyyeren

3/7/24
Very impressive. The bracelet itself, darn near impossible to tell the diff, the link alignment, looks, feel, movement, all so good. The clasp is a little tougher in comparison, for example, the link extension snap is a bit tougher to open on the REP, takes more force to open and close, not as smooth as the GEN. I have some oil I may apply, but I suspect a little use will make it so close in that regard as well. Of course the engraving is not as clean as the GEN. There is just the smothness of the font and depth (3d) effect on the GEN that isn’t there on the REP, but they have to be side by side, or you’ve really got to know those subtle signs and then you know…. I did the wife test, she thought the REP was the real deal! In her words, it left heavier, and more substantial in the bracelet. She absolutely could not see the hue difference in the dial, and I can.

here are some pic’s and vid for ya all.

PICS:

VID:

I can definitely spot the blue tint on the rep here. Does it actually have that much of a blue tint in real life without the light? Seems like on some other pictures it doesn't have it but on your set of photos i can see it very clearly and far from gen

ToxicManChowder

Known Member
Supporter
27/5/24
Here and Now
I can definitely spot the blue tint on the rep here. Does it actually have that much of a blue tint in real life without the light? Seems like on some other pictures it doesn't have it but on your set of photos i can see it very clearly and far from gen
It does not. I’m traveling for a bit but I think if I shoot a few pics in raw, that might be better. I can take them into Lightroom and just do a straight conversion from there. But that will still not adjust for your display and its color accuracy!

rdothroaway

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
2/5/21
One thing I did notice that wasn't obviously visible during QC, the start stop chrono button doesn't thread in as much as the reset, not noticeable to the eye really but I did notice when screwing in. Not the end of the world! When this watch goes for a service + gen crystal I'll see if anything can be done but it's not a big deal.